Chilling Confession of Alleged Insider Exposing What Was Done To Britney, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith + More

Although this video is clearly AI, this definitely has happened to Britney, without a doubt. She already told us.

They have definitely mentally impaired her to a degree and that is the worst thing about the conservatorship as this enabled them to do it.

Call me dramatic, but it's akin to them pinning her down and giving her electric shock therapy to damage her mentally - the only difference is they have been covert and forced her to do it herself through medication - same thing, different tools.

Even damaged synapses or vessels in the brain can impair everyday functions such as walking, balance, speech.

I can actually feel the fire raging in my belly as I type so I'm going to stop here.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Just like some people turn to ***** and some don't, so some celebirities turn to ***** and some don't. There's no "elite" behind it. 

Britney was caught in the perfect storm of being portrayed negative by the media, hounded by paparazzi, a greedy ex-husband and lawyer, all while suffering a depression, and Lou taylor and her parents just took advantage of that moment. 

I appreciate comments like this from fans because I honestly don't think Britney ever abused any ****(s), except for w**d a few times (eg while with Kevin as seen in Chaotic... But who doesn't use w**d, to be honest... I think I'm one of the few who don't, almost everybody I know do). She was always very active and healthy and present in interviews, and I also think she's always been very open about everything in her life. And whenever she was partying, she was just being free, typical of that age, just in front of thousands of cameras. Also, we've never heard serious stories about her using ***** (nevermind gossip media). Otherwise, we would have known by now. So I do think this is just about the complexities of life, especially that of a HUGE worldwide celebrity with a highly dysfunctional family, that is oversimplified and told in a cynical way by people who just want to profit from the story. I just need other fans to say it out loud from time to time so I don't feel alone in thinking this way!
Britney has definitely been drugged up by her family during the conservatorship, but that was afterwards and not as a consequence to her previous behaviour, meaning that she didn't get there by her own decisions or because she had been consuming ***** by herself.

Edited by bitbitboi

As much as I believe there are people in Hellweird controlling celebs etc, I don't feel this one. That person in the video said that if he had gone to CNN or ABC, this piece of information would never see the light of the day. Yet, somehow this video is still up. How come?

Secondly, Britney named her abusers clearly. Many on this site even claimed that B's problem doesn't end with Lou & Jamie - there is a Hollywood network working against B & Rosengart. How come this Hollyweird network wouldn't throw L&J under the bus and allowed this video to be up for so long if they were so powerful? Something doesn't add up here.

One have this extremely vicious group of people allegedly drugging celebs, yet they're fine with being exposed by this dude in the video? And even by people who somehow put together that HW network that allowed the c-ship in the first place? 

Well, anything is possible, however, this is sus af 🧐

Edited by Groundbreaking
  • Like 1

In China, when a celebrity reaches a level of star-power that threatens the establishment, they simply go missing. Sometimes they re-appear with a pro CCP message.

In America -- a supposedly free society -- the government or any of its nefarious branches cannot openly kill or **** a celebrity they want to control. If something of that sort were to happen, of course it would be clandestine and organized...that's not to say the man in this video was telling the truth, but people are naive if they think the high death rate amongst celebrities is merely due to fame or *****...

Btw, this sort of thing will NEVER happen to someone like Beyonce.

Edited by Cancer
4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

As much as I believe there are people in Hellweird controlling celebs etc, I don't feel this one. That person in the video said that if he had gone to CNN or ABC, this piece of information would never see the light of the day. Yet, somehow this video is still up. How come?

Secondly, Britney named her abusers clearly. Many on this site even claimed that B's problem doesn't end with Lou & Jamie - there is a Hollywood network working against B & Rosengart. How come this Hollyweird network wouldn't throw L&J under the bus And allowed this video to be up for so long if they were so powerful? Something doesn't add up here. One have this extremely vicious group of people allegedly drugging celebs, yet they're fine with being exposed by this dude in the video? And even by people who somehow put together that HW network that allowed the c-ship in the first place? 

Well, anything is possible, however, this is sus af 🧐

But the video is not up anywhere.

I could not find a source for this IG video.

1 minute ago, Cancer said:

In China, when a celebrity reaches a level of star-power that threatenes the establishment, they simply go missing.

In America -- a supposedly free society -- the government or any of its nefarious branches cannot openly kill or **** a celebrity they want to control. If something of that sort were to happen, of course it would be clandestine and organized...that's not to say the man in this video was telling the truth, but people are naive if they think the high date rate amongst celebrities is merely due to fame or *****...

Why do you say that about Beyonce?

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Why do you say that about Beyonce?

For a few reasons:

1) She's dead on the inside. No rebellious inner fire like Britney or Prince had.

2) She's worth more alive than dead.

3) She's willing to play ball with evil corporations.

The same can be said of Madonna and some others.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Cancer said:

In China, when a celebrity reaches a level of star-power that threatens the establishment, they simply go missing. Sometimes they re-appear with a pro CCP message.

In America -- a supposedly free society -- the government or any of its nefarious branches cannot openly kill or **** a celebrity they want to control. If something of that sort were to happen, of course it would be clandestine and organized...that's not to say the man in this video was telling the truth, but people are naive if they think the high death rate amongst celebrities is merely due to fame or *****...

12 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Although this video is clearly AI, this definitely has happened to Britney, without a doubt. She already told us.

They have definitely mentally impaired her to a degree and that is the worst thing about the conservatorship as this enabled them to do it.

Call me dramatic, but it's akin to them pinning her down and giving her electric shock therapy to damage her mentally - the only difference is they have been covert and forced her to do it herself through medication - same thing, different tools.

Even damaged synapses or vessels in the brain can impair everyday functions such as walking, balance, speech.

I can actually feel the fire raging in my belly as I type so I'm going to stop here.

Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

celebrity lifestyle is hard and of course just like anything else money brings along users and abusers... and manipulators.. those that take advantage any and every way.. and of course some people go to extremes. It's just one of those things unfortunately but Britney is strong and a warrior.. She is a fighter.. I believe in that strength for her to rise above all of this I truly do.

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

But the video is not up anywhere.

I could not find a source for this IG video.

After doing some digging - allegedly this interview is from a publicly screened by unreleased “documentary” from the early 2010’s made by Randy Quaid and his wife Evi (who both suffer from documented mental issues) called “Star Whackers”.

Below is an excellent article describing both their states and their conspiracies - hopefully some people on this board can take something positive away from it..and go to the light and see Jesus. 😉

image.jpg?mbid=social_retweet
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

With the Quaids in Canada, the author probes their nightmare reality, which has alienated friends and...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block