Chilling Confession of Alleged Insider Exposing What Was Done To Britney, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith + More

10 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

But the video is not up anywhere.

I could not find a source for this IG video.

So you want to tell me that this piece of information wouldn't be public via CNN or ABS but it is still up on IG. From all the available corners of the internet, it is still up on IG where anyone can easily find it. No matter the source, the vital part is available and that's it. That is what I don't understand – this powerful controlling network couldn't be exposed via other networks (mentioned above), yet for whatever the reason, am I supposed to believe that the very same people would allow this piece of info to be released on IG? Note, that it is a day since you posted this & it's still up there. Curious. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1

I think a lot of you are missing the point and the way these ***** work. They’re not the type of ***** where the celebrity is high for a bit and then gets sober. It’s a slow burning **** that is in effect 24 hours a day that is slowly breaking down neurons in the brain. Which means the deterioration of one’s brain can still happen, even if that celebrity is completely sober (most aren’t)

Some of the stars he mentioned had well documented, decades long addiction to hard *****. Fans eat this up because they would rather believe in a conspiracy theory than the harsh reality of something that affects not just their favorite idols, but millions of people in this country. Yes, Hollywood is shady, but **** addiction is real. Mental health issues are real. Conspiracies like this only make it harder for everyone to accept that reality.

As far as Britney is concerned, I don’t know what this guy is talking about but I’m pretty sure Britney has been pretty vocal about the people who had a role in her situation. I don’t think she’d appreciate even MORE conspiracies circulating around this fanbase.

In My Opinion GIF by YoungerTV

• Love 1
On 2/20/2023 at 5:46 AM, --- said:

i just think this is nonsense if you know anything about the substances he is describing. all of these people have exhibited completely different symptoms, most of which are a result of their own actual **** addiction.

-the dead giveaway for this being nonsense, is that joe rogan's name is mentioned. his fan base is obsessed with illuminati and ancient alien nonsense, so they're the perfect target to eat this bs up.

The mysterious substance sounds like such made up shait. The rest is not far fetched. What I mean with the substance is, you do not need a mysterious substance to achieve what he describes. Plenty medications can do the job. Also *****, but they are harder to control in terms of dosage- effect

If this is actually true then Britney has some major ******* balls and the power of her will is so ******* enormous that she got out of it alive

makes you think

i also think that Britney is a powerful manifestor and she doesn’t know it, I think people in Hollywood know the real power of Britney and that’s scares them

if any of you are familiar with Neville’s goodard work, that’s what i am referring too 

Edited by Slayo
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Cancer said:

For a few reasons:

1) She's dead on the inside. No rebellious inner fire like Britney or Prince had.

2) She's worth more alive than dead.

3) She's willing to play ball with evil corporations.

The same can be said of Madonna and some others.

I loved this comment, I love that rebellious fire Britney has, it’s inspires me because I have it too

• Love 1

The goal of the conservatorship was pure and simple: to kill her off in the end. Nobody can or will convince me otherwise. They would blame it on a suicide, accidental overdose, whatever. The estate would generate millions of dollars, her family would be releasing books, documentaries, do sit down interviews, sell merchandise etc. You can call it a conspiracy theory or whatever, because yes, it was a conspiracy against Britney Spears by her very own people. 

Keep in mind that Whitney Houston’s estate has generated $40 million since her death. MJ’s estate has made over $2 billion since his passing. Both were apparently declared broke before their passings. You do the math. Once you reach a certain status, a stratospheric stardom, you become worth more dead, than alive.

If you can’t see through it and you think Hollywood is just a shady place, I can tell you that it’s far worse than that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Why do I have the weird feeling that this person is telling the truth? I mean, we know that many people that were in Michael Jackson's and Lindsay Lohan's circle, were also involved with Britney's conservatorship. Like the Jerylls, Lou Taylor, Sam Lutfi, Larry Rudolph, Michael Kane and so on...

Edited by Catalin

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block