Chilling Confession of Alleged Insider Exposing What Was Done To Britney, Michael Jackson, Anna Nicole Smith + More

15 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I don't feel the need to even look at this because it takes away the personal responsibility we ALL have to say no to *****. Sure its probably harder with fame because its more accessible, but we all still have a responsibility as adults for our own lives. 

He says they do it by drugging food in major celebrity parties/events.

• Love 3

i just think this is nonsense if you know anything about the substances he is describing. all of these people have exhibited completely different symptoms, most of which are a result of their own actual **** addiction.

-the dead giveaway for this being nonsense, is that joe rogan's name is mentioned. his fan base is obsessed with illuminati and ancient alien nonsense, so they're the perfect target to eat this bs up.

Edited by ---
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Marlean said:

I don't feel the need to even look at this because it takes away the personal responsibility we ALL have to say no to *****. Sure its probably harder with fame because its more accessible, but we all still have a responsibility as adults for our own lives. 

Yikes. You should read some literature on addiction. 

Edited by justin4britney
  • Love 4

I….honestly wanted to believe this (not for B, but just for that little voice in the back of my head that wonders if **** like this has been happening) but the motives make zero sense. 

Mask and audio editing does not change features that can be seen through the mask, or vocal behaviors or patterns that could easily be identified from those in the know.

It also doesn’t make sense as the interviewer (PS what is the source of this video?) asked, wouldn’t you want to keep them alive to bleed them dry financially like they did Britney?

Last thing: These celebrities are not “worth more” when they start having reckless or unstable behavior. It actually affects their ability to be hired or insured for major projects such as film, tv, and public appearances. Lindsay documented how difficult it was for her to get work in her OWN series. Nobody wanted to take the risk. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

one would be silly to think that if you reach a certain amount of influence in popular culture and big corporations depend on you as a tool to continue executing that influence in order to earn hundreds of millions, you'd be a free person who's able to decide how to work and when to stop. the hollywood system is bigger than anything we can imagine. 

while anyone is free to believe in these conspiracies, i highly doubt someone involved would bother sitting down and expose the "system". 

i do believe britney is very lucky to be still alive after everything she's gone through in the late 2000's and during the conservatorship, and i hope she keeps healthy and safe ❤️

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block