WHAT IS THIS

1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

I mean……. you are right about it at one point being a really big brand 

But I do have to admit I do think that Britney was forced to work during this. I mean literally look at this:

Hhhh

I can’t :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Britney looking at that dress, that someone else definitely designed, for the first time….*ten second pause*….”really nice pink dress”.  Moving right along. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 9
3 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

But I do have to admit I do think that Britney was forced to work during this. I mean literally look at this:

Hhhh

she personally designed but has no idea what is in there and skips some.

totally forced..

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Very true. I mean I think it’s safe to say that Britney was forced to do a lot that she didn’t want, like or no longer had any interest to do, from even down to recording music. Britney’s image was a multimillion dollar brand that was at stake but partly because of her massive celebrity status that she couldn’t escape. It’s very clear that once the ‘Circus’ Tour was wrapping up, she really lost nearly all interest in the entertainment industry. Poor mismanagement and the stress and pressure of being in the limelight seemed to have caught up with her around this time. Versace or Kohl’s, it really wouldn’t have made a difference because her soul was clearly not into it. 

yeah also I doubt Versace would be interested in someone promoting the brand that is not even interested in doing it.

I still cant grasp why they forced her into so many thing. the should have done what they did with the 'museum' in LA or whatever it was.. just promote it but don't involve her.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Hhhh

Well, as if proof was needed that this whole thing was a lie, but Britney talking about her and Brett “going out”… during the conservatorship… Sadly, I think the ad libbed, “Let’s go tonight!” was a genuine plea.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block