WHAT IS THIS

6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

GOODBYE :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Late 2000s/early 2010s fashion was DISGUSTING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

mariah-mariahcarey.gif

Jewelry makes this outfit? Such cool boots. I mean- 

fr No literally but why am I always saying this too irl Henry? I literally hated late 2000s fashion and early 2010s was truly disgusting. Fr 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

******* white trash ********* at TriStar!! They basically took the Britney brand and made it so low and cheap just for the sake of easy money. Like she used to attend fashion weeks and work with Versace not even ten years earlier and you make her work with ******* kohl’s?! Such ignorant low class *****es.

i do hope ryan murphy will make a mini series about the conversatorship years at some point and expose how bad they did our girl… (i’d LIVE seeing connie britton play loucifer)

It’s not that serious girl… :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: A lot of superstar celebrities and it-girls of their time were endorsing Kohl’s in the 2000 and 2010s. JLo, Avril, Fergie, Hilary, Ciara, Vanessa Hudgens and more. Vera Wang and many top designers even had collections there. At one point, it was a billion dollar brand. Let’s also not forget that she was a Kenzo ambassador during her conservatorship. Sure, would it have been nice for her to endorse more luxury brands? Yes, but  1). Britney and her team had to go through a lot of damage control after 2007. 2) High-fashion has never really been a priority for her (you can take the girl out of the South but you can’t take the South out of her) unlike many of her celebrity counterparts. Anyways… I promise you it’s not as sinister as you think. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 4
Just now, Joshyworld said:

It’s not that serious girl… :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: A lot of superstar celebrities were endorsing Kohl’s in the 2000 and 2010s. JLo, Avril, Fergie, Hilary, Ciara, Vanessa Hudgens and more. Vera Wang and many top designers even had collections there. At one point, it was a billion dollar brand. Just because Britney was in a conservatorship doesn’t mean she didn’t have no say whatsoever. Let’s also not forget that she was also a Kenzo ambassador during her conservatorship. Sure, would it have been nice for her to endorse more luxury brands? Yes, but  1). Britney and her team had to go through a lot of damage control after 2007. 2) High-fashion really has never been a priority for her unlike many of her counterparts. Like I promise you babe, it’s not as sinister as you’d like to think.

I mean……. you are right about it at one point being a really big brand 

But I do have to admit I do think that Britney was forced to work during this. I mean literally look at this:

Hhhh

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Rik vs Exhale said:

I mean……. you are right about it at one point being a really big brand 

But I do have to admit I do think that Britney was forced to work during this. I mean literally look at this:

Hhhh

Very true. I mean I think it’s safe to say that Britney was forced to do a lot that she didn’t want, like or no longer had any interest to do, from even down to recording music. Britney’s image was a multimillion dollar brand that was at stake but partly because of her massive celebrity status that she couldn’t escape. It’s very clear that once the ‘Circus’ Tour was wrapping up, she really lost nearly all interest in the entertainment industry. Poor mismanagement and the stress and pressure of being in the limelight seemed to have caught up with her around this time. Versace or Kohl’s, it really wouldn’t have made a difference because her soul was clearly not into it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block