TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Why isn’t Mathew Rosengart shutting this down? Where is his statement on his client? Why isn’t there a Cease and Desist?

Her circle is concerned that she is doing too much caffeine…? They fear for her life because she’s drinking too much coffee and redbull? Abusing adderall…? How would she get a hold of adderall if not prescribed by a doctor? But then again, it says she is off her medication.

It doesn’t make any sense.

Yes. Britney has a lot of trauma and she needs to deal with it in her own way but media blasting her for it doesn’t help. Giving her privacy to deal with it would help. If Sam is trying to intervene somehow, leaking this to press does exact opposite.Β 

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Any chance you have access to these? I'd love to call this out a little more publicly if you can find the references. Total BSΒ 

Yes. I'd need to dig the official court documents up, but the February 1, 2008 petition relied heavily on Lynne Spears' January 31, 2008 declaration. (Lou: "We need to preserve the witnesses.")

Lynne's declaration allowed them to file an ex parte (without notice) hearing, meaning that Britney was not notified of her Feb. 4, 2008 court date. That allowed them to use Samuel Ingham's Feb. 3, 2008 visit to UCLA as the "capacity declaration" along with a phantom capacity declaration by Dr. Spar.Β 

Since Britney didn't officially "object" to the Feb. 4th, 2008 hearing (because it was ex parte and she didn't know about it) the conservatorship could be viewed as "voluntary" in the eyes of the court.

Basically, they used Lutfi as a scapegoat to push the conservatorship through...And robbed her of both her human rights and the SJB Revocable Trust without a single capacity declaration filed.

The text of the declaration is here:

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4249744&page=1

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The TMZ story is a literal repetition of what was stated in the Feb. 1, 2008 court submissions.

They're repeating the exact same allegations that landed her in the conservatorship.

Yep. Tbh I have a feeling someone’s gonna try to put her back under that. Just hope Rosengart has told her she has options like power of attorney. Remove her family members from her trust and from the will…
Β 

She’s not able to get out of her own way and just lay low, stay off social media. Accept that she needs help. Get the help. Heal her broken heart and learn to live independently. There will be ups and downs but with supportive people who don’t tell her business to tabloid media & a healthy fresh environment, meds if she needs it, Drs she trusts w/ intensive therapy, Britney can thrive.Β 

• Love 3

Um I drink a ton of coffee as well. This is bull****. I hate TMZ and I hate that these β€œsources” are speaking out to TMZ acting like they care about her well-being. This is character assassination and ridiculous fluff pieces. She spoke up yesterday about this and they continue to not leave her alone. Isn’t there anything that can be done?Β 

• Like 4

The desperation is #REAL!!!

They're obviously getting paid by drunktard Jamie, like, they're not even trying to hide it anymoreΒ :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

At this point I would have sued them for defamation, look, I get it maybe it's too stressful for her, but fk it!Β :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: You can't defame me and think you can get away with that so easily!Β :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I just came here to say HOW EVIDENT is that Jordan is TEAM CON... when I saw him posting that FAKE NEW shading and bullying Britney and thanking to tmz and perez hilton (2 team con abusers as well) I was shock at the level of unprofessionalism and the level of delusion saying that he's an ally... gurl you literally are the worst.

Β 

PS: NO SHADE, NO INSULTS, JUST FACTS. Are you gonna ban me? or you gonna answer?

Β 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not a threat but I will NOT allow you to say this **** about me on my own site. Troll me on social media like you probably do but not here. One and only warning.

I don't know what happened at all, but either way it's best not to give TMZ or anyone from team con any attention. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

38 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Any chance you have access to these? I'd love to call this out a little more publicly if you can find the references. Total BSΒ 

387fb6a890085e2690603b672e9a5ef5_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has broken story after story in the middle of the night, detailing the second commitment of Britney...

Β 

3a00de64953950a48c350359348bb48e_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after...
609e0da27b9758fb9cef6acf91f827ca_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

If you think Britney Spears doesn't give a crap about getting help for her condition, think again.

A friend says when Britney takes her medicine she is like "a different person -- normal and sweet." But she takes her meds for a while and then feels as if she can live without it -- so she stops taking them -- and her condition quickly deteriorates.

Β 

As TMZ has been reporting for weeks, people behind the scenes in Britney's life have been gearing up for an intervention -- which is now officially underway.Β 

Β 

236d7fc8a644504cb82748587dea385c_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has learned that it's all-out war in Britney Spears' family.

Β 

Β 

6337f6e845bb5a3d942ff2ba169b90e9_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." --...

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." -- Gravely Disabled. That is aΒ hugeΒ and dangerous deal. That means the patient is unable to take care of basic needs, such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter. Being G.D. is one of the criteria for involuntary commitment.

Sources tell us Britney has fallen into a manic state

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has broken story after story in the middle of the night, detailing the second commitment of Britney...

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after...
WWW.TMZ.COM

If you think Britney Spears doesn't give a crap about getting help for her condition, think again.

A friend says when Britney takes her medicine she is like "a different person -- normal and sweet." But she takes her meds for a while and then feels as if she can live without it -- so she stops taking them -- and her condition quickly deteriorates.

Β 

As TMZ has been reporting for weeks, people behind the scenes in Britney's life have been gearing up for an intervention -- which is now officially underway.Β 

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Β 

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." --...

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." -- Gravely Disabled. That is aΒ hugeΒ and dangerous deal. That means the patient is unable to take care of basic needs, such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter. Being G.D. is one of the criteria for involuntary commitment.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

WWW.TMZ.COM

Β 

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

Β 

Β 

WWW.TMZ.COM

So when anyone asks why people get upset with Sam it's because of TMZ and him popping up and talking to the enemy.

With the stories above and the ones throughout the years and as of this week out to damage Britney, no husband should be talking to them.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

This post reminds me of this

woman-headphones-2-e1627509259824.png
BLINDGOSSIP.COM

[Blind Gossip] This performer has been covered by the press for decades. She gets so much...

It basically the same thing, someone is recycling old fake stories to make her look bad. Another thing - yesterday here, someone mentioned Adderall and the next day TMZ is talking about it. There's clearly someone from Team Con here using our information and speculations against Britney.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block