TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

4 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Ok this is just lies...Β 

Abusing Adderal, how the hell does she get adderal? Is she going to the street to get it? lol

They are afraid she's going to die or kill someone?...Β 

Media Matters money!

Are you for real? This is Britney Spears we are talking about. Why would she be getting anything at all from the streets? Such a strange comment. She can have whatever she wants …The most obvious place would be from a DOCTOR!? Half of hollywood are on adderall it’s very easy to come by. You clearly don’t know much about meds and ***** and hollywoodΒ :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

2 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Are you for real? This is Britney Spears we are talking about. Why would she be getting anything at all from the streets? Such a strange comment. She can have whatever she wants …The most obvious place would be from a DOCTOR!? Half of hollywood are on adderall it’s very easy to come by. You clearly don’t know much about meds and ***** and hollywoodΒ :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

It's strange to you because you didn't understand sarcasm, I was being sarcastic. Of course she's not getting anything from the streets, if she were there would be paparazzi pictures. What doctor though?Β 

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So before it was "Britney isn't taking her medication". Yesterday, it was Britney is taking medication that hypes her up. Now, Britney isn't taking her medication but is...drinking coffee?

Making it up as they go along.

It’s quite simple . She isn’t taking the medication which makes her β€˜stable’, she is taking meds which hype her up - adderall which is a stimulant and she is also hammering the caffeine … also a stimulant. She’s a stimulant speed queen always has been love u Brit hope ur okΒ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

7 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

It's strange to you because you didn't understand sarcasm, I was being sarcastic. Of course she's not getting anything from the streets, if she were there would be paparazzi pictures. What doctor though?Β 

Idk… maybe the doctor who prescribes her Prozac !?? Who knows she’s a queen money talks she can get whatever she wants whether it’s thru expensive celebrity doctors or friends filling their scripts and giving it to her who the hell knows options are endlessΒ 

Edited by RhysRadar
6 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

For heavens sake! A cease and desist is well over-due. Rosengart. This is (in my opinion) flat out bullying. And what family members said that cancelling the intervention is life threatneing? The ones that served her up to a people trafficker in 2008? (in my opinion).

It’s pretty blatant he’s not gonna do anything other than stalling & wasting time. A joke.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

As someone who hasn’t gotten their ADHD meds for almost a year thanks to the NONSENSE going on, I assure you it’s highly unlikely Britney has seen an Adderall in a long time, if ever I mean all I have is hearsay.Β 
Β 

ANYWAYS god leave this woman aloneΒ 

That’s ridiculous!! I feel you though, I had to drive 30 minutes to get mine this month, because my main pharmacy was completely out. I had to get the off brand RPs though & the quality difference is very noticeableΒ 

22 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Jodi & her nasty lawyer who tried stopping Britney from speaking out back in 2020 are both still a big part of her life thanks to the sealed β€œCare Plan”

Β 

We don't know that. It could have simply been presented to the judge as proof so she could sign off on releasing her from the conservatorship

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block