TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

6 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

Are those students with severe mental health problems and take medication? Some of you are so ******* dense and have absolutely no idea what things like caffeine may do to someone with mental health issues, especially when consumed often.ย 

โ€œabsolutely no ideaโ€ย :surejan:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sooo Britney needs to be put back in conservatorship for this? โ˜ ๏ธ Y'all ALSO need to learn to stop taking anything that TMZ says seriously, as they are trying every gymnastic to reach the height of their popularity in the mid-00s. Please take these goofy stories with a grain of salt :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I never said she needs to be put back in the c-ship, why making up responses for me?

ย 

However, she does need professional guidance from people with her best interest at heart

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:
387fb6a890085e2690603b672e9a5ef5_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has broken story after story in the middle of the night, detailing the second commitment of Britney...

ย 

3a00de64953950a48c350359348bb48e_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Minutes ago, Britney Spears made two calls at the UCLA Psych Ward and went crazy on the phone after...
609e0da27b9758fb9cef6acf91f827ca_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

If you think Britney Spears doesn't give a crap about getting help for her condition, think again.

A friend says when Britney takes her medicine she is like "a different person -- normal and sweet." But she takes her meds for a while and then feels as if she can live without it -- so she stops taking them -- and her condition quickly deteriorates.

ย 

As TMZ has been reporting for weeks, people behind the scenes in Britney's life have been gearing up for an intervention -- which is now officially underway.ย 

ย 

236d7fc8a644504cb82748587dea385c_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

TMZ has learned that it's all-out war in Britney Spears' family.

ย 

ย 

6337f6e845bb5a3d942ff2ba169b90e9_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." --...

Sources at UCLA Medical Center tell TMZ Britney Spears has been classified as "G.D." -- Gravely Disabled. That is aย hugeย and dangerous deal. That means the patient is unable to take care of basic needs, such as the acquisition of food, clothing or shelter. Being G.D. is one of the criteria for involuntary commitment.

Sources tell us Britney has fallen into a manic state

I think the sources are Jodi Montgomery and her camp.

ย 

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

But you would need to read her med recs to know she has a caffeine sensitivity which you capped for TMZ for implying. If you can't back it up, shut it up.ย 

7adal6.gif

So every time TMZ report something "negative", it's automatically false? This place is truly at it's delusion peak these days ddd

Edited by Ace of Base
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

I never said she needs to be put back in the c-ship, why making up responses for me?

ย 

However, she does need professional guidance from people with her best interest at heart

I'm not insinuating that you have such a notion. The person who made this in question however stated that her drinking of caffeine is an effect of her not being attached to a guardianship anymore (and they mean it in a negative way) and as a reason for why she should be kept in one, which is so ludicrous.ย  ย 

• Love 2

whether this "planned intervention" situation actually happened or not, TMZ is getting this bs from somewhere. Britney's family is never going to stop chasing her money for as long as they're alive. that much has always been evident. It scares me to know that there's always a possibility they could resort to the same methods they used in 2008 to try and get to her. I need TMZ, Britney's family and all the other vultures to finally leave Britney alone.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block