TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! 🙄🙄

2008 reference? Now this confirms these 'sources' are just people like Billy B, or that Sam's friend who I can't remember the name, or that creepy publicist. No one in Britney's inner circle would bring that up since they were not around at that time :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

What I don't understand is why no one on B's legal team is suing and shutting down all these absurd rumors once and fro all. One thing is to say you're concerned about someone, but it's pretty different to say 'she might die or kill someone' :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 5
  • Leader
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The TMZ story is a literal repetition of what was stated in the Feb. 1, 2008 court submissions.

They're repeating the exact same allegations that landed her in the conservatorship.

Any chance you have access to these? I'd love to call this out a little more publicly if you can find the references. Total BS 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Interestingly...I've more or less been run off of Twitter for commenting about B's Instagram on a Twitter post by the second person you included. It was a test and some Twitter users willingly took the bait. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I will admit that everything you were saying during the first round of the FB movement has turned out to be correct.

I have no idea what that means in present-day...But I'm keeping my ears open this time around. I was fooled, and I won't be again.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I just came here to say HOW EVIDENT is that Jordan is TEAM CON... when I saw him posting that FAKE NEW shading and bullying Britney and thanking to tmz and perez hilton (2 team con abusers as well) I was shock at the level of unprofessionalism and the level of delusion saying that he's an ally... gurl you literally are the worst.

PS: NO SHADE, NO INSULTS, JUST FACTS. Are you gonna ban me? or you gonna answer?

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.