People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

2 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

This is a GOOD thing. Why you all continue to swear you know her situation more than the people close to her like her husband, Cade, etc. who are actually around, make you all very weird and not good fans. It's clear that something is up, yet you all would much rather demonize those looking out for her rather than think for a second that it could be good. We all know she's been taken advantage of in the past but she has relatively good people around her now.

You all won't be satisfied until she's gone and can cry and wish somebody stepped in to help. 

I don't know who you're criticizing tbh. It is not a good thing for this to be spammed across multiple media outlets. What Britney NEEDS is a support system that respects her privacy. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Well, honestly I don't know what to believe... all these outlets care about is selling clicks and make up stories or exaggerate them so that people consume them :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

On the other hand, I think there might be some truth about it and perhaps there were talks between people close to Britney. But what's the point in sharing this to the tabloids? I just don't get it :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I just hope B is well, and I send her all my best vibes now and forever! Stay strong B!  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, hello70 said:

But that same source in the PageSix article confirms there was an intervention planned but confusingly adds they later decided it was unnecessary. That confused me?

I wonder if whoever is sourcing these articles didn’t expect TMZ to paint it in such dire terms and the PageSix article is a light rollback? I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle and the People Mag article seems to be representative of that. But either way, WHO THE HECK IS SOURCING THESE ARTICLES😭She’s got a snake in her camp.

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

It sounds concerning tbh page six article sounded concerning for different reasons like it’s a cover up. What they added didn’t make it any better. 

They said there was plan to SEQUESTER Britney in house for 2 months. WHAT?! Again!!

and they decided it was “unnecessary” and then added that Britney is fine nothing to see here give her privacy…

it’s never ending praying for Britney what a terrible life to live 

• Love 1
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Well, honestly I don't know what to believe... all these outlets care about is selling clicks and make up stories or exaggerate them so that people consume them :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

On the other hand, I think there might be some truth about it and perhaps there were talks between people close to Britney. But what's the point in sharing this to the tabloids? I just don't get it :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I just hope B is well, and I send her all my best vibes now and forever! Stay strong B!  :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It doesn't matter what is true or not. This is a private manner, but for some reason the media thinks Britney's mental health is a public subject, whether she consents or not. Especially when she NEVER goes out in public. 

Additionally, the media and the industry and her family caused this, but they always want to wait to say "haha she's not perfect, look at her and let's talk about her idiosyncrasies over and over again without taking any responsibility."

Whoever let this story out should be fired, if they even work for Britney. Although I wouldn't be surprised to find out, as @easy said, that this is being twisted just like the 5150 story. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

i dont know what to say but it is worrisome. i am on britney side no matter what.

i dont live with her nor i know real her to know is any of the 'she needs doctor' valid. i understand why would she be traumatized and not trusting the doctors. shes in horrible position when it comes to that. i am scared of dentist and had horrible experiences with them, but not going to them would cost me life -.-''

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Sequestered in a house for 2 months sounds concerning and I understand why Britney didn’t want that. An intervention is when you’re forced to do something. This wouldn’t be her first “intervention”

i agree. and i also think this could also be a detail that is being exaggerated by the media.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It doesn't matter what is true or not. This is a private manner, but for some reason the media thinks Britney's mental health is a public subject, whether she consents or not. Especially when she NEVER goes out in public. 

Additionally, the media and the industry and her family caused this, but they always want to wait to say "haha she's not perfect, look at her and let's talk about her idiosyncrasies over and over again without taking any responsibility."

Whoever let this story out should be fired, if they even work for Britney. Although I wouldn't be surprised to find out, as @easy said, that this is being twisted just like the 5150 story. 

its honestly tricky because if she gets 'intervention' and fans find out later they can stop it or interfere, if they do know like now they (sam) are villains again.

that is to say if ofcourse there is any true to the claim she needs 'intervention'

is sam a bad guy

i think we know too little. i dont even know what would be easier for them to navigate. because when someone (generally speaking) needs intervention its really hard and dangerous for the whole family... i cant imagine how it is when person is famous. 

lets say person truly needs help (idk some addict of any kind or mentally ill and skips their therapy) and they dont get help. it can end with death? 

4 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

its honestly tricky because if she gets 'intervention' and fans find out later they can stop it or interfere, if they do know like now they (sam) are villains again.

that is to say if ofcourse there is any true to the claim she needs 'intervention'

is sam a bad guy

i think we know too little. i dont even know what would be easier for them to navigate. because when someone (generally speaking) needs intervention its really hard and dangerous for the whole family... i cant imagine how it is when person is famous. 

lets say person truly needs help (idk some addict of any kind or mentally ill and skips their therapy) and they dont get help. it can end with death? 

you cannot force help on someone that doesn't want it. britney's case is an extreme abuse of power. an intervention cannot force someone into help. essentially it's a meeting between the person and their loved ones. the loved ones tell this person their concerns and gives an ultimatum (usually). but interventions and forced helped (in this case, getting help because of the ultimatum given ie "get help or i won't be in your life anymore") in the end don't work. the person that "needs" help has to seek it on their own for it to stick. and even then sometimes it doesn't. but forced help is NEVER the way. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Irina Guyona said:

Maybe she wanted to Drink alcohol in the restaurant some weeks before, that’s Why Sam left in a Rush? And she behaved like a „manic“? Maybe she‘s addicted to alcohol?

According to Britney she doesn't like alcohol she's had some since she's been free and said she doesn't like it, Brit mentioned it adds to her not feeling as good. 

• Love 4
Just now, easy said:

you cannot force help on someone that doesn't want it. britney's case is an extreme abuse of power. an invention cannot force someone into help. essentially it's a meeting between the person and their loved ones. the loved ones tell this person their concern and give an ultimatum (usually). but interventions and forced helped (in this case, getting help because of the ultimatum given ie "get help or i won't be in your life anymore") in the end don't work. the person that "needs" help has to seek it on their own for it to stick. and even then sometimes it doesn't. but forced help is NEVER the way. 

i have no feeling interventions ever worked successfully. arent people usually holding resentment if you do it to them

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block