People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

PEOPLE.COM

Britney Spears has "been going through a lot and has been increasingly combative," sources tell PEOPLE
britney-spears-intervention.jpg?quality=
PAGESIX.COM

The intervention was ultimately deemed "unnecessary." However, the pop star reportedly agreed to meet with a doctor...

Sigh. Who is sourcing these articles??? True or not, this should not be public knowledge. Something is clearly going on but I don’t understand WHY Cade?/Sam? would do this (assuming it’s not Team Con or someone from Jodi’s camp sourcing the articles). There’s literally only a few people who could be sourcing this article to People Magazine and all of them are supposed to be on her side.

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, easy said:

But that same source in the PageSix article confirms there was an intervention planned but confusingly adds they later decided it was unnecessary. That confused me?

I wonder if whoever is sourcing these articles didn’t expect TMZ to paint it in such dire terms and the PageSix article is a light rollback? I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle and the People Mag article seems to be representative of that. But either way, WHO THE HECK IS SOURCING THESE ARTICLES😭She’s got a snake in her camp.

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Edited by hello70
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

Oh now y'all believe Page 6 :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

It not only Page Six, right now a lot of outlets are reporting this intervention story. Not everything related to Britney is fake news. I'm just mad that someone is selling her out like this and trying to lock her again

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, hello70 said:

But that same source in the PageSix article confirms there was an intervention planned but confusingly adds they later decided it was unnecessary. That confused me?

I wonder if whoever is sourcing these articles didn’t expect TMZ to paint it in such dire terms and the PageSix article is a light rollback? I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle and the People Mag article seems to be representative of that. But either way, WHO THE HECK IS SOURCING THESE ARTICLES😭She’s got a snake in her camp.

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

to me it reads

"does britney need an intervention?"

"no it's unnecessary."

much like when jamie asked jodi if britney needed another 5150 and she said no. 

but i do agree, whoever this alleged source is needs to go. it's not doing britney any good talking about her mental health to the media like this. let britney be the one to tell us, or not tell us. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, mwilliams917 said:

This is a GOOD thing. Why you all continue to swear you know her situation more than the people close to her like her husband, Cade, etc. who are actually around, make you all very weird and not good fans. It's clear that something is up, yet you all would much rather demonize those looking out for her rather than think for a second that it could be good. We all know she's been taken advantage of in the past but she has relatively good people around her now.

You all won't be satisfied until she's gone and can cry and wish somebody stepped in to help. 

Yeah it’s so good to share that they are planning an intervention and to lock her away again to a tabloid. A wonderful thing for Britney :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What a mess, a never ending mess. 

Why can’t Britney just do a freaking interview and shut this circus down? She has THAT power.

IF nothing is wrong I don’t see the harm in shutting everything down.. all celebrities do it.

Or at best Rosengart can come out and make a statement for his client, Kevin's attorney goes to war for him all the time.

Where you at Matthew? :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
Just now, easy said:

to me it reads

"does britney need an intervention?"

"no it's unnecessary."

much like when jamie asked jodi if britney needed another 5150 and she said no. 

but i do agree, whoever this alleged source is needs to go. it's not doing britney any good talking about her mental health to the media like this. let britney be the one to tell us, or not tell us. 

It could even be someone that carried over from the C ship that is still in her life. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block