People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Imagine being so out of touch.. your wife being witch-hunted in the media and dude is going to red carpets.. his hunger for a career that’s never going to exist never ceases to amaze me. 

LMAO! Im gonna play fair and say this is just fan trauma projection. We don't know nothing. Britney for all we know coulda said "go do your thing bae, im chillin". I totally get that sentiment but i try not to expand on things like that. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Because then "she would be forced to do it" & "she wouldn't do it by her free will" etc. 

Nobody can't do anything without people twisting it. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

It's because she probably feels she isn't ready. She hasn't even made a red carpet appearance since the conservatorship ended...

people mag is a reliable source.

i just hope she's OK and that those who surround her have her best interests at heart, i just don't understand how you can have your best interests at heart and leak this info to the press at the same time.

britney please take care, and, if you're suffering, choose the healing mechanism that YOU want to use. 

5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

people mag is a reliable source.

i just hope she's OK and that those who surround her have her best interests at heart, i just don't understand how you can have your best interests at heart and leak this info to the press at the same time.

britney please take care, and, if you're suffering, choose the healing mechanism that YOU want to use. 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block