People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

41 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Why is this news what’s wrong what is she doing wrong?! 

they said that she’s sleeping all day and up during the night and angry…well she has a lot to be angry about and she’s richhh she doesn’t need to wake up go to work or anything she can sleep whenever she wants!!!

It is her choice but it proven to not healthy being awake at night and sleeping in the day, it affects the circadian rhythm and exacerbates issues with the brain. Those who work night shifts get long term illnesses because of it and often die earlier, it just isn't natural.

Unless she's due to get a huge payout after all this litigation that some feel, her current lawyer, is wringing her dry for. She will be forced with no option again to work. If her net worth is 60m now, it is not going to last long. With Kevin, with her home, with staff, with private jet trips, with very expensive lawyer. I wish it was better for her.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

According to Britney she doesn't like alcohol she's had some since she's been free and said she doesn't like it, Brit mentioned it adds to her not feeling as good. 

But Britney herself also later said she got drunk that night….we obviously have no way of knowing either way but I feel like there is a bit of inconsistency in her public statements about alcohol which is not unusual for someone who indeed struggles with it. I sort of wondered that when she would constantly talk about it… one day she hates it…one day she’s drinking…one day it’s just Red Bull… the next day she says she was drunk. She also often points out what she’s NOT drinking at a bar which is unusual to me but not unusual for those seeking to prove they don’t have a problem with alcohol to themselves and others.

She just seems hyperfocused on the subject of alcohol at times. Remember she often lamented about not being allowed to drink alcohol like everyone else. If she truly didn’t care for alcohol or if it made her sick, I don’t think that would have been such a focal point for her in so many captions, especially when there were so many other unfair and objectively much worse restrictions her family put her under.

I don’t know the truth, but at the very least it sometimes feels like she may have a complicated relationship with alcohol. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

BAnon are gonna have a field day with this and continue to miss the point that Britney deserves privacy.

Same with the dum.bass "general public" who will talk about how superior they are to Britney when all they show is how ******* stupid they are to be speculating about someone's mental health so publicly. 

If someone from her team did leak, then they are very foolish. They just set the vultures on her. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

But Britney herself also later said she got drunk that night….we obviously have no way of knowing either way but I feel like there is a bit of inconsistency in her public statements about alcohol which is not unusual for someone who indeed struggles with it. I sort of wondered that when she would constantly talk about it… one day she hates it…one day she’s drinking…one day it’s just Red Bull… the next day she says she was drunk. She also often points out what she’s NOT drinking at a bar which is unusual to me but not unusual for those seeking to prove they don’t have a problem with alcohol to themselves and others.

She just seems hyperfocused on the subject of alcohol at times. Remember she often lamented about not being allowed to drink alcohol like everyone else. If she truly didn’t care for alcohol or if it made her sick, I don’t think that would have been such a focal point for her in so many captions, especially when there were so many other unfair and objectively much worse restrictions her family put her under.

I don’t know the truth, but at the very least it sometimes feels like she may have a complicated relationship with alcohol. 

this could also be due to her years of going to aa meetings. if she never had an issue with alcohol, going to aa meetings would cause her more harm than good. 

Edited by easy
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The silence strategy is totally working LOL. Good Luck with that honey… the circus is on full-speed and going wide. If she is happy with that then we can just sit tight and keep watching this mess unfold :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

You say that like we're dealing with constant factual information being reported by institutions famous for their fact checking, and not Tabloids, known for sensationalised headlines and gossip, being spread further spread by conspiracy theorists, without an inch of consideration for Britney herself.

If Britney did a full media campaign, with interviews, constant statements etc. The narrative would be "New Team Con is USING the media to cover up the TRUTH".

You're incredibly naive if you believe otherwise.

Britney has responded to the stuff that crossed lines, and Page Six reiterated that Britney is fine.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

this could asp be due to her years of going to aa meetings. if she never had an issue with alcohol, going to aa meetings would cause her more harm than good. 

If I’m not mistakes She said she liked going to the AA Meetings because she felt good listening to people’s stories and how they were coping. 

She clearly is not an alcoholic and alcohol shouldn’t be an issue 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Same with the dum.bass "general public" who will talk about how superior they are to Britney when all they show is how ******* stupid they are to be speculating about someone's mental health so publicly. 

If someone from her team did leak, then they are very foolish. They just set the vultures on her. 

Part of me is wondering who would have had access to this information, but not close enough to recognise the effect it could have.

If people close to her are concerned about her to the point they want to stage an intervention then why are those same people going to the tabloids about her. If the source is actually someone close to her it makes me so sad that even now Britney doesn't have a trustworthy inner circle. 

Edited by Jsken
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, Melina said:

It’s very clear to me.

She’s surrounded by sharks. Sam and Cade were part of TeamCon from the beginning. All they wanted was her money. 

Notice how they were « accepted » by her dad back when TeamCon was in charge ? Notice how Jamie NEVER tried to bash Sam or Cade in the media ? Because they were all part of it. They were TeamCon’s plan B.

They all need the money, they just needed Britney to get married to trap her once again, and they succeeded.

They are all evil, she will bring them more money once she’s dead than if she remains alive.

Exactly.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You say that like we're dealing with constant factual information being reported by institutions famous for their fact checking, and not Tabloids, known for sensationalised headlines and gossip, being spread further spread by conspiracy theorists, without an inch of consideration for Britney herself.

If Britney did a full media campaign, with interviews, constant statements etc. The narrative would be "New Team Con is USING the media to cover up the TRUTH".

You're incredibly naive if you believe otherwise.

Britney has responded to the stuff that crossed lines, and Page Six reiterated that Britney is fine.

The only person that is naive is you and whoever else thinks that under current circumstances remaining silence and “taking the high road” is the best approach.

She is being witch-hunted and it’s getting worse (if indeed she is fine and no intervention is needed). She is a grown free woman, she has the power to shut this down.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

If I’m not mistakes She said she liked going to the AA Meetings because she felt good listening to people’s stories and how they were coping. 

She clearly is not an alcoholic and alcohol shouldn’t be an issue 

yes i think listening to the stories probably helped her feel connected to people who were struggling like she was! i'm simply saying that if she doesn't have an alcohol problem, hearing stories from people WITH that problem could have left a lasting impression with her now. hence why her opinion changes from, "it was red bull!" "it was champagne!" "i don't even like alcohol it makes me feel sad!" these are things actual addicts say/excuses they use. so while it could lead to "maybe britney has an alcohol problem" it can also be "maybe sitting in years worth of aa meetings rubbed off on her the wrong way" because alcoholism was never her issue. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Melina said:

It’s very clear to me.

She’s surrounded by sharks. Sam and Cade were part of TeamCon from the beginning. All they wanted was her money. 

Notice how they were « accepted » by her dad back when TeamCon was in charge ? Notice how Jamie NEVER tried to bash Sam or Cade in the media ? Because they were all part of it. They were TeamCon’s plan B.

They all need the money, they just needed Britney to get married to trap her once again, and they succeeded.

They are all evil, she will bring them more money once she’s dead than if she remains alive.

banon realness

20 minutes ago, easy said:

was it a plan they had in place or was it "does britney need an intervention? we can do xyz" "no, it's unnecessary." this what i think is meant by things being exaggerated. the way it's been reported is that the intervention was a planned done deal ready to be put in place, but maybe it was just an idea with a "this is what we can do" and later realized that no, we don't need to do this. 

this definitely feels like people are attempting to force britney to speak. even her own fans are claiming britney can "reclaim her narrative" by doing an interview. the very thing britney has told us numerous times she does not want to do right now. britney deserves her privacy. period. 

Very true! Plus Britney knows an interview would be picked apart no matter what. Nearly Every single long format interview she has ever done has always been heavily criticized both by public and even fans at time.

Although I miss hearing from Britney directly in a long format; with her experiences with them, If I was Britney, I would be like Beyoncé and NEVER give these vulture “journalists” another interview ever again. I would probably even get “No Comment” tatted on my *** and tell them to kiss it.

**** Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• Love 1
  • Like 2

There are still TONS of snakes surrounding Britney, and it's obvious that KFat, B's "family" with Daphne Barak are coming up with a plan to catch Britney again because they're running out of money.

At this point what Britney needs to do is an interview, she needs to TALK, people need to hear from her OWN voice everything that these people have done to her to this day, because a lot of people still believe "T-M-Z" and think that Britney is crazy and needs "help", everyone has spoken except BRITNEY, and it's time! 

And another thing that concerns me... why is Britney still in California? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I would have immediately RUN from that hell since my first day of freedom... i just don´t understand 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block