People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

36 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It is her choice but it proven to not healthy being awake at night and sleeping in the day, it affects the circadian rhythm and exacerbates issues with the brain. Those who work night shifts get long term illnesses because of it and often die earlier, it just isn't natural.

Unless she's due to get a huge payout after all this litigation that some feel, her current lawyer, is wringing her dry for. She will be forced with no option again to work. If her net worth is 60m now, it 

Britney always has sunburn from sun exposure so this conspiracy theory makes ZERO sense. Britney spends a lot of time in the sun. 

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, easy said:

this could also be due to her years of going to aa meetings. if she never had an issue with alcohol, going to aa meetings would cause her more harm than good. 

I suppose but even before years of AA meetings this was a touchy topic for her. I remember around 15(?) years ago when she wrote in one of her letters that she was angry that the people around her accused her of having problems with alcohol and she was deeply resentful of the idea of rehab. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this topic is a recurring one for her both in the years long before, during and after the CON….then again she also had really crappy people around her at the time so who knows.

Like with most things, I feel the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Edited by hello70
  • Like 4

Ppl in her team seem to be putting the pressure on her to start taking meds. It's a breach of her privacy & her medical confidentiality rights, & is totally wrong. Taking medication could well be in her best interests health wise, but that doesn't give the ppl around her the right to effectively shame her into doing it. If she is non compliant, it's no wonder with the way her health rights get breached so often.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I suppose but even before years of AA meetings this was a touchy topic for her. I remember around 15(?) years ago when she wrote in one of her letters that she was angry that the people around her accused her of having problems with alcohol and she was deeply resentful of the idea of rehab. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this topic is a recurring one for her both in the years long before, during and after the CON….then again she also had really crappy people around her at the time so who knows.

Like with most things, I feel the truth is somewhere in the middle.

i would assume it was such an issue because of her father. not only is she acutely aware of the affect of alcoholism on a person, but on the lives around that person. being accused of something that she is not, and probably has a resentment towards BECAUSE of her father can make someone overly defensive. but i definitely agree, the truth is always somewhere in the middle and the rest is speculation based on our own knowledge and experiences!

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It is her choice but it proven to not healthy being awake at night and sleeping in the day, it affects the circadian rhythm and exacerbates issues with the brain. Those who work night shifts get long term illnesses because of it and often die earlier, it just isn't natural.

Unless she's due to get a huge payout after all this litigation that some feel, her current lawyer, is wringing her dry for. She will be forced with no option again to work. If her net worth is 60m now, it is not going to last long. With Kevin, with her home, with staff, with private jet trips, with very expensive lawyer. I wish it was better for her.

Yes sleep cycles are wayyy more important than people unfamiliar with mental health know. As someone who’s on psychiatric meds, one of the FIRST things you learn is the importance of a healthy sleep cycle. It is almost THE most important thing because a reckless sleep cycle WILL exacerbate any mental illness issues AND cause absolute havoc on the efficacy of any therapy, medication or  treatment plan you may be on. That’s why one of the first things your doctor may ask you in your appointments is how you are sleeping. Even if the above don’t apply, A healthy sleep cycle is crucial for the well being and health for any person in general.

Edited by hello70
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, hello70 said:

Yes sleep cycles are wayyy more important than people unfamiliar with mental health know. As someone who’s on psychiatric meds, one of the FIRST things you learn is the importance of a healthy sleep cycle. It is almost THE most important thing because a reckless sleep cycle WILL cause absolute havoc and exacerbate mental illness AND the efficacy of any medication or treatment plan you may be on. That’s why one of the first things your doctor may ask you in your appointments is how you are sleeping. Even if the above don’t apply, A healthy sleep cycle is crucial for your well being and health in general.

I think it’s very important to remember that this is all hearsay. Poor sleep is bad for bipolar disorder, but again, we really do not know what’s going on firsthand.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I think it’s very important to remember that this is all hearsay. Poor sleep is bad for bipolar disorder, but again, we really do not know what’s going on firsthand.

Agree! But Poor sleep is bad for any disorder or physical health issue. But yeah it’s admittedly hard for me to remember that at the end of the day, all of the talk about her situation is all unsubstantiated and often comes from ppl with shady motives 😭 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Shhhh. Sam has a six pack, so we all need to pretend like he never played along on instagram when she was hospitalised against her will, pretending she was a “hero” for checking herself into the facility!

Plus, it’s not suspicious LIKE AT ALL that he was allowed into her life back when everything and everyone was monitored. Very normal :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

He is TRASH

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BritSabel said:

There are still TONS of snakes surrounding Britney, and it's obvious that KFat, B's "family" with Daphne Barak are coming up with a plan to catch Britney again because they're running out of money.

At this point what Britney needs to do is an interview, she needs to TALK, people need to hear from her OWN voice everything that these people have done to her to this day, because a lot of people still believe "T-M-Z" and think that Britney is crazy and needs "help", everyone has spoken except BRITNEY, and it's time! 

And another thing that concerns me... why is Britney still in California? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I would have immediately RUN from that hell since my first day of freedom... i just don´t understand 

She should move to New York. The paps in NYC are not as aggressive and she always says that she loves the city. Honestly I am concerned for both, her mental health and physical safety. Her life is incredibly chaotic in the worst way possible and it’s difficult to predict the motives of people around her. Are they really acting out of genuine concern or is there a hidden agenda behind their actions? I am always afraid that she will end up like MJ or Whitney. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, --- said:

ah yes! let's run to the media and gaslight her so she can always wonder who betrayed her... doesn't seem triggering at all! let's attempt to embarrass her via the media so she will vilify therapy and medication... nope not a trigger in sight~

f.uck the source and f.uck the outlets that run this trash.

💯

this is why i don't believe the source is actually directly related to her. team con WANTS britney to question those around her and drive her insane with an inability to trust anyone. 

and it's working! because the discovery referee nominations have been filed in court and instead of talking about THAT were all discussing an alleged crisis with britney. just what team con wants. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block