People Mag and Page Six confirm reports of planned intervention.

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

i have no feeling interventions ever worked successfully. arent people usually holding resentment if you do it to them

yes! many people feel like they're an attack! which is why the forced help thing doesn't ever work. if/when someone needs help they need to see it for themselves. not be told how terrible they are, concerning their behavior is to others, etc. it's just an idea with maybe good intentions but rarely ever good outcomes. 

• Love 3

It’s very clear to me.

She’s surrounded by sharks. Sam and Cade were part of TeamCon from the beginning. All they wanted was her money. 

Notice how they were « accepted » by her dad back when TeamCon was in charge ? Notice how Jamie NEVER tried to bash Sam or Cade in the media ? Because they were all part of it. They were TeamCon’s plan B.

They all need the money, they just needed Britney to get married to trap her once again, and they succeeded.

They are all evil, she will bring them more money once she’s dead than if she remains alive.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, easy said:

to me it reads

"does britney need an intervention?"

"no it's unnecessary."

much like when jamie asked jodi if britney needed another 5150 and she said no. 

but i do agree, whoever this alleged source is needs to go. it's not doing britney any good talking about her mental health to the media like this. let britney be the one to tell us, or not tell us. 

Hmmmm I came away with the exact opposite impression. Did Britney need an intervention, yes. Is she near death like TMZ reported.  No.

I understand your interpretation but it doesn’t make sense when you consider they confirm they indeed planned an intervention that involved her husband, manager AND doctor. That doesn’t sound like actions people take if they don’t think they’re necessary. My guess is that they later considered it unnecessary because she got wind of it and agreed to a compromise of seeing a doctor. Regardless, I worry the reporting on the failed intervention will likely damage whatever “progress” or trust they think was built last night. 

it’s absolutely disgusting that all of this allegedly went down literally just last night and her team (or whoever) sourced an article the very next morning. It’s like they want her to fail OR it’s an attempt to shame/embarrass her into compliance or something :( 

34 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

This is a GOOD thing. Why you all continue to swear you know her situation more than the people close to her like her husband, Cade, etc. who are actually around, make you all very weird and not good fans. It's clear that something is up, yet you all would much rather demonize those looking out for her rather than think for a second that it could be good. We all know she's been taken advantage of in the past but she has relatively good people around her now.

You all won't be satisfied until she's gone and can cry and wish somebody stepped in to help. 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 1

Dunno about that “source”… maybe Maxi needed to pay rent or something.

But really.. this doesn’t sound plausible. And the page 6 report goes so far as to contradict itself.

I seriously doubt that anybody “close to her” would find isolating her for 2 months in an apartment appropriate. She’s been so vocal about the 4 months in 2019 being traumatic- essentially the tipping point for her when it came to the whole conservatorship. So even if an intervention was in order, I seriously doubt they would take that approach. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Hmmmm I came away with the exact opposite impression. Did Britney need an intervention, yes. Is she near death like TMZ reported.  No.

I understand your interpretation but it doesn’t make sense when you consider they confirm they indeed planned an intervention that involved her husband, manager AND doctor. That doesn’t sound like actions people take if they don’t think they’re necessary. My guess is that they later considered it unnecessary because she got wind of it and agreed to a compromise of seeing a doctor. Regardless, I worry the reporting on the failed intervention will likely damage whatever “progress” or trust they think was built last night. 

it’s absolutely disgusting that all of this allegedly went down literally just last night and her team (or whoever) sourced an article the very next morning. It’s like they want her to fail OR it’s an attempt to shame/embarrass her into compliance or something :( 

was it a plan they had in place or was it "does britney need an intervention? we can do xyz" "no, it's unnecessary." this what i think is meant by things being exaggerated. the way it's been reported is that the intervention was a planned done deal ready to be put in place, but maybe it was just an idea with a "this is what we can do" and later realized that no, we don't need to do this. 

this definitely feels like people are attempting to force britney to speak. even her own fans are claiming britney can "reclaim her narrative" by doing an interview. the very thing britney has told us numerous times she does not want to do right now. britney deserves her privacy. period. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

Dunno about that “source”… maybe Maxi needed to pay rent or something.

But really.. this doesn’t sound plausible. And the page 6 report goes so far as to contradict itself.

I seriously doubt that anybody “close to her” would find isolating her for 2 months in an apartment appropriate. She’s been so vocal about the 4 months in 2019 being traumatic- essentially the tipping point for her when it came to the whole conservatorship. So even if an intervention was in order, I seriously doubt they would take that approach. 

Echoing this. Whoever leaked this needs to be cut from Britney's life because they can't recognise the effect it can have.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Melina said:

It’s very clear to me.

She’s surrounded by sharks. Sam and Cade were part of TeamCon from the beginning. All they wanted was her money. 

Notice how they were « accepted » by her dad back when TeamCon was in charge ? Notice how Jamie NEVER tried to bash Sam or Cade in the media ? Because they were all part of it. They were TeamCon’s plan B.

They all need the money, they just needed Britney to get married to trap her once again, and they succeeded.

They are all evil, she will bring them more money once she’s dead than if she remains alive.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: JT go help your girl please. If it’s even possible at this point because it wasn’t before! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Melina said:

It’s very clear to me.

😭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block