$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is between Britney and her children. We should mind our own business. 

i understand your point, however, talking **** about other celebs on a celeb centric forum is par for the course. look at stan twitter even, britney gets **** through the mud by other fandoms all the time. trying to be righteous on a britney forum about how members speak of other celebs is a lose/lose situation. 

the one with her kids, i think a lot of the time anger is misplaced. yes, we should mind our business when it comes to the relationship between britney and her kids, and allow britney to be the mother she never got to be. however, that anger fans have should be directed at kevin who is solely responsible for how this has all turned out, both in how their children treat britney and putting that into public consumption. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sad that threads like this are applauded and enjoyed by moderators and allowed by Jordan. Seems that other women and Britney’s boys are fair game on here. Just don’t dare engage in any name calling about Britney like calling her a sloppy drunk or a little sh it! 

How about don't do either, but you're on a Britney forum. Why attack her?

K-Fed probably has stolen millions from britney so he wont be lost..

I think Brit has to sue him and thats it..

p.s. Federlines and Spears will continue to make money from Britneys name for sure (books, interviews, tb shows etc) olus using her name they can make connections to a rich and powerful people so they wont be pure. 

p.p.s. i still wish kfed to end up in jail cause he deserved it

6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

K-Fed probably has stolen millions from britney so he wont be lost..

I think Brit has to sue him and thats it..

p.s. Federlines and Spears will continue to make money from Britneys name for sure (books, interviews, tb shows etc) olus using her name they can make connections to a rich and powerful people so they wont be pure. 

p.p.s. i still wish kfed to end up in jail cause he deserved it

It's wild that the courts haven't looked into Kevin, he's had no job for many years and 6 kids if I were a judge I'd be wanting to know how he supports 6 kids by 3 different women with no job.:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's not really a sad thread I think fans are happy that the money is coming to an end, nothing wrong with that.

Britney's made it clear that if she doesn't shower them with gifts they want nothing to do with her.

When they'd see her according to Britney they'd just stay in their rooms.

Britney also mentioned them being cut off at 18.

****What's sad is the way they treat their mother. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

That her perspective. SHE has said this, it’s only her statement. They’ve said some of their perspectives too which I think are valid also. Jaden also said Britney favoured him over his brother growing up which Britney confirmed, so I think there’s more to their experiences than just what Britney states. She also called her son “weird” in regard to him going through puberty. To his face. 

I’m just saying, I feel bad for those boys but people seem to enjoy being nasty about them on here.

I’m well aware that mine is a very unpopular opinion.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

That her perspective. SHE has said this, it’s only her statement. They’ve said some of their perspectives too which I think are valid also. Jaden also said Britney favoured him over his brother growing up which Britney confirmed, so I think there’s more to their experiences than just what Britney states. She also called her son “weird” in regard to him going through puberty. To his face. 

I’m just saying, I feel bad for those boys but people seem to enjoy being nasty about them on here.

I’m well aware that mine is a very unpopular opinion.

She called him weird because she could not understand why the boy she raised suddenly had a problem with wearing shoes in a store

11 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I was talking neglecting financially. Or any other way. She just wouldn’t do it. And Britney would spit in the  faces if she heard anyone talking ill or negatively about her children, it’s inappropriate and not anyone’s place. She loves her children unconditionally. So we should all stfu when it comes to her and her children. 

Ya know...they kinda opened the door for criticism the second they went on NATIONAL T.V doing interviews about brit. 

50 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

She called him weird because she could not understand why the boy she raised suddenly had a problem with wearing shoes in a store

No she said “I’m scared of you because you’re weird, because you’re going through puberty”, I know the entire conversation was around her being annoyed he wasn’t wearing shoes in the store - totally understandable and he shouldn’t have done that - but I don’t think she should have said those things. Puberty is a hard enough time for a kid without being told they’re weird due to it, and their parent is scared of them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No she said “I’m scared of you because you’re weird, because you’re going through puberty”, I know the entire conversation was around her being annoyed he wasn’t wearing shoes in the store - totally understandable and he shouldn’t have done that - but I don’t think she should have said those things. Puberty is a hard enough time for a kid without being told they’re weird due to it, and their parent is scared of them. 

Yes, the “weird” wasn’t only about the shoes. The point that I’m trying to make is that Britney doesn’t understand where her boys went in terms of how they were when she had them. They’re very disrespectful to her now and she doesn’t get where it’s coming from. And it speaks volumes that they’re secretly recording her simply being a parent. They do not respect her at all. And with all that she’s gone through for them and what they’ve witnessed, she does not and cannot understand why.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block