$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

This is part of why I think Britney won't be giving them more money, it makes no sense.

Britney went into the CON mostly for her kids and they were used as the carrot to trap her.

On top of that Britney gave them the world, and has paid millions of dollars, only for them to refuse to see her and respect their mom.

Exactly. Britney is a strict parent, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens at all.

• Love 5
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Exactly. Britney is a strict parent, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens at all.

I agree, besides if the kids turn 18 soon how would they get the money?

I doubt at that age they would be getting it as adults from Britney.

I also don't see Britney giving Kevin the money when the kids are 18 either to give to them.

They need to get jobs and start learning what it's like to work and earn money just like most of us. 

• Love 5

Britney loves her children unconditionally and proved that with over a decade of isolation, abuse, and a lack of rights being controlled by her father. EVERYONE needs to STOP putting her kids against her. They have surely been conditioned since they were young with “mommy loves you but she has some issues” type ****. Also they are teenagers and imagine all the kids constantly saying your mom is Britney?? She’s crazy! She’s naked on instagram! It has probably been hell for them. Of course they are embarrassed. Sure Britney can do wtf she wants but it’s understandable. Regardless even if they were ungrateful brats, they are her children and no matter what she would NOT appreciate any of these posts. She was pissed, sad and venting. And heartbroken.  But she would never neglect them. 

sick of these threads. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, lcortes88 said:

Sean P Finally Turns 18 this September and that means $$$ From Britney is no more! him and dad will have to actually work for once. and Jaden James his $$$ stops September 2024... What is Kevin going to do? he wont be able to afford property taxes on his home! You think Britney will pay for it?? Kevin is a leech that needs to actually work and that's coming!!! maybe that's why he talking.

Finally!!!

At least some delusionals will stop saying "he is a minor blablabla" :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Polifn said:

Regardless of your love infatuation with Britney, this is still a child (who is probably traumatized considering his upbringing) and it seems very insensitive that you are overjoyed to see him lose financial support in a few months.  

His betrayal to his mother says hi. I can’t remember who said what exactly but I know that they both took part in that documentary with their father and interview against their mother. Not to mention secretly recording their mother during their stay with Britney. Absolutely unacceptable and Britney deserves better. 

I say cut back the money and keep the money for herself! Those boys still have their father though and it’s not Britney’s fault that he has nine other children. He can support his kids now too, considering Britney did for their entire life. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

this is why he started selling Britney with that book about fatherhood and that interview. Father of the decade...and the award for doing nothing goes to....Kevin Jobless Federline. Man he really didn't get enough hate while in a marriage with Britney. Now he comes back for even more for all this stupid moves. 

Wouldn't it be better to be on a good terms with a woman who pays all ur bills and maybe she would still keep helping. i wouldn't be surprised to know Britneys money keep going even after her sons become 18. It is normal to help them be4 they got a job  and can take care of themselfs

• Super Mods
Just now, ivosoares said:

I would get myself into college and get myself a degree, if I were them. They are gonna needs jobs from now on lol

Until they get a book deal of their own :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Let’s hope the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree here and they don’t sell their mothers name for money like Kevin does with Britney. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

Until they get a book deal of their own :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Let’s hope the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree here and they don’t sell their mothers name for money like Kevin does with Britney. 

They probably will unfortunately, it's the only way they can earn. They don't look very smart, just playing piano it's not gonna give them a music career.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block