$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

Just now, BlurredLover said:

Better to not talk about this on here and child support can be extended until 21 if enrolled in college/university FYI 🥸 

mind ya business 🧑‍💼 

not in california!

California

The age of majority in California is 18. (Cal. Fam. Code § 6500 (2022).) The duty to pay child support generally ends when a child turns 18, but it may end earlier if the child gets married. (Cal. Fam. Code § 3901 (2022).)

If the child turns 18 while still a full-time high school student, the duty to pay support continues until the child completes the 12th grade or turns 19, whichever occurs first. (Cal. Fam. Code § 3901(a)(1) (2022).) Parents also have the responsibility to continue to support a child of any age who is unable to earn a living. (Cal. Fam. Code § 3910 (2022).)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, easy said:

of COURSE that is why he's talking! he's trying to get his side of the story, aka lies, out there before britney can tell the truth. that way when she DOES tell the truth, he can be like "see? she's crazy! she doesn't know reality!" it's gaslighting the public against britney. and it already worked before, when the general public believed a jobless **** addicted loser was a better fit parent than than the one with a job, passed every **** test, and didn't need children to provide her home with income.

I agree but I don’t think in the long run he’s going to be getting paid to continue the life he’s been living! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I agree but I don’t think in the long run he’s going to be getting paid to continue the life he’s been living! 

he won't be getting paid by britney, or nearly enough to talk about her. eventually the stories are gonna dry up and no one will care about what he has to say anymore. he's also not smart or savvy enough to save whatever money he does get. he wouldn't be renting if he was.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, easy said:

he won't be getting paid by britney, or nearly enough to talk about her. eventually the stories are gonna dry up and no one will care about what he has to say anymore. he's also not smart or savvy enough to save whatever money he does get. he wouldn't be renting if he was.

For sure I almost posted the photos of his home he's in now, it was around 1 million when he moved in now it's around 3 million. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block