$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No she said “I’m scared of you because you’re weird, because you’re going through puberty”, I know the entire conversation was around her being annoyed he wasn’t wearing shoes in the store - totally understandable and he shouldn’t have done that - but I don’t think she should have said those things. Puberty is a hard enough time for a kid without being told they’re weird due to it, and their parent is scared of them. 

all context was removed from those edited clips. judging britney for how she spoke to her kids in a moment (where YOU are adding the missing context) when it was edited by an abuser (kevin) to be seen in a negative way is doing exactly what he wants. congrats i guess :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

7 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

It wasn't anyone's business until Kevin crossed the line and brought them into it.

Posted them secretly recording their mom and making Britney the bad guy. 

On top of that with the Daphne interview and Britney being bad mouthed publicly.

It's now very much so public business.  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It’s knowledge of the public, not the business of the public. Britney will never financially neglect her kids. She loves them unconditionally. 

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

They didn’t have to participate in the interview.

They’re children. They don’t see the bigger picture. Even at 18/19/20 they’re still essentially children. I thought I was totem at 18. I recently turned 30 and I understand now that I was a BABY. We know way more about all this than her children do. You guys are in constant attack mode and don’t think this stuff thru. 

2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

They’re children. They don’t see the bigger picture. Even at 18/19/20 they’re still essentially children. I thought I was totem at 18. I recently turned 30 and I understand now that I was a BABY. We know way more about all this than her children do. You guys are in constant attack mode and don’t think this stuff thru. 

So is Britney not seeing the bigger picture? She, their mother, said they should know better.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, KindlyBad said:

Won’t Kevin continue to receive alimony? Realistically, there is likely a trust fund set up for SP and Jayden. Trust, her kids won’t go without. 

no. it was in their prenup he would only get alimony for a year after divorce, plus he remarried anyway which would have stopped any alimony he was getting without the prenup.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

And you think Preston and Jayden concocted that idea and made it happen? No. They’re using the kids as pawns. 

Yeah, but you cant have your cake & eat it to. Anytime you open yourself, on a national public level, youre gonna be open to public criticism. These kids know this. Theyre not stupid lol.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s knowledge of the public, not the business of the public. Britney will never financially neglect her kids. She loves them unconditionally. 

You can love someone and not support them financially lol. Plenty of well-off parents do this lol Im sure britney would rather them get jobs and support themselves and not be like their father...

Just now, halfdressed said:

It’s clear you believe Britney would leave her kids high and dry. I don’t. Despite this message. She also hates tattoos as of last year and regrets her. Look what she just recently got. 

and maybe she will! But I personally don’t think she would. She loves those boys. 

She actually got that tattoo removed recently, but to compare Britney deciding to get a tattoo after stating she doesn’t like them to her concern about the upbringing and future of her boys is ridiculous.

We don’t know what’s going to happen when the child support payments end. What we do know is that because Britney loves her sons, she does not want them to end up like their father. She hates the way they were raised by Kevin. They despise her partly because she disciplines them and Kevin does not. She will always be there for her boys, but she is also not an enabler. We will see what happens.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

You guys are so simple. She’s grieving! You really think she’s gonna leave her children high and dry? 

Lol...omg...calm down..do you really hear yourself? Britney cutting them off her debit card is really no diff than what MAJORITY IF NOT ALL THE ADULTS ON THIS FORUM have gone through lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol...omg...calm down..do you really hear yourself? Britney cutting them off her debit card is really no diff than what MAJORITY IF NOT ALL THE ADULTS ON THIS FORUM have gone through lol. 

I guess the original cause of my frustration has digressed because you start clapping back at some of the comments and when people have no actual response they just start talking about other random facts as if it’s a rebuttal and then it gets way off my intended topic.  What I’m tired of is people driving a wedge between Britney or her kids. This isn’t a “ yaaas 👏 Britney 👏 take those boys luxuries away 👏 “ situation. This is a family matter. And people need to butt out. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I guess the original cause of my frustration has digressed because you start clapping back at some of the comments and when people have no actual response they just start talking about other random facts as if it’s a rebuttal and then it gets way off my intended topic.  What I’m tired of is people driving a wedge between Britney or her kids. This isn’t a “ yaaas 👏 Britney 👏 take those boys luxuries away 👏 “ situation. This is a family matter. And people need to butt out. 

I get that, i do, However, both parties have opened up themselves to public criticism by making their issues public. 

Tbh, everyone only feels that way, cause britney has expressed(again publicly) the dissatisfaction about being leeched off of, yet being treated extremely disrecpectfully.  The public response is really no different than what happened between charlie sheen & denise richards daughter. 

8 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Yes, the “weird” wasn’t only about the shoes. The point that I’m trying to make is that Britney doesn’t understand where her boys went in terms of how they were when she had them. They’re very disrespectful to her now and she doesn’t get where it’s coming from. And it speaks volumes that they’re secretly recording her simply being a parent. They do not respect her at all. And with all that she’s gone through for them and what they’ve witnessed, she does not and cannot understand why.

I deeply dislike Kevin for his tactics involving the recording, it’s clear this video was a “taster” and a threat of more to come, then I’m guessing Rosengart made whatever legal steps he needed to to get him to stop, basically. 

It’s also very obvious those boys idolise their dad and so he quite possibly told them to do this recording, however none of that means that they haven’t had difficult experiences with Britney through their lives. Maybe they have reason to disrespect her? How do we know? They’ll know a lot more than us due to actually being her children and experiencing whatever they have throughout the years. And so I don’t think they’ve done anything wrong by speaking about this, and Preston didn’t even say anything at all in any interviews did he?!! Or have I got that wrong? If so, why is he so hated? 🤔 

as a parent you CHOOSE to have your children and it’s your legal and moral obligation to look after them, whatever happened with the cship isn’t Britney’s fault but it’s also not the boy’s responsibility to feel guilty about that, nor should it be put on them as a “look what I’ve gone through for you” type of thing. 

8 hours ago, easy said:

all context was removed from those edited clips. judging britney for how she spoke to her kids in a moment (where YOU are adding the missing context) when it was edited by an abuser (kevin) to be seen in a negative way is doing exactly what he wants. congrats i guess :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I’m only judging her exact words, has no one at all judged them then from that video based on how they spoke to her? I remember at the time people calling them disrespectful brats based on that video, so surely then you’d say we can’t possibly say that due to the editing? 

Look it’s clear that there’s people on here who will think Britney is in the right, literally no matter what she does. The way some people spun the Jack in the Box situation to seem like he’d done something awful is evidence of that, it really shocked me honestly. So I realise there’s no point trying to defend her boys, they are actively hated on here and people will continue to think of Britney as a queen who can do no wrong.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block