$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

4 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Her kids put themselves against her, and no one said anything about her neglecting her children. She loves her boys. And this divide is not about her Instagram account, it’s bigger than that, and she’s baffled because of what they know about her life. The only person who has a right to speak on her sons is Britney, which she has done on multiple occasions since that horrendous interview. They spent their birthdays with that weird Daphne woman at a restaurant. And again, they put themselves against her. Not Britney. And not Exhale.

I was talking neglecting financially. Or any other way. She just wouldn’t do it. And Britney would spit in the  faces if she heard anyone talking ill or negatively about her children, it’s inappropriate and not anyone’s place. She loves her children unconditionally. So we should all stfu when it comes to her and her children. 

Edited by halfdressed

I bet he never expected Britney to become free so he spent all the money he got from Team Con for siding with them and stabbing Britney in the back. If he had played it smarter he would have helped her but I guess the plan was to kill her all along. I love how all is backfiring on them. He might be homeless soon cause at some point the media won’t give him a platform anymore or pay enough to survive, cause they will know that if they do they will never get anything from Britney once that book is out or any future project. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I bet he never expected Britney to become free so he spent all the money he got from Team Con for siding with them and stabbing Britney in the back. If he had played it smarter he would have helped her but I guess the plan was to kill her all along. I love how all is backfiring on them. He might be homeless soon cause at some point the media won’t give him a platform anymore or pay enough to survive, cause they will know that if they do they will never get anything from Britney once that book is out or any future project. 

yes! i maintain that if kevin would have helped britney instead of team con from the beginning, britney would likely pay for him and his younger children for well past their boys being of legal age. instead kevin saw the quick cash of taking britney's power, and now he'll finally be the one paying those consequences. he's ruined himself, his children, their relationship with britney, all for some money that he wasted. he is THE definition of a loser. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I was talking neglecting financially. Or any other way. She just wouldn’t do it. And Britney would spit in the  faces if she heard anyone talking ill or negatively about her children, it’s inappropriate and not anyone’s place. She loves her children unconditionally. So we should all stfu when it comes to her and her children. 

What’s being discussed is Britney’s perspective based on what she has shared. This situation is shocking and has caused her a tremendous amount of pain and fans are speculating how she might handle the situation going forward based on what has occurred thus far. It absolutely should be done with tact and respect for her boys, but what they did and are doing alongside their father is wrong.

3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sad that threads like this are applauded and enjoyed by moderators and allowed by Jordan. Seems that other women and Britney’s boys are fair game on here. Just don’t dare engage in any name calling about Britney like calling her a sloppy drunk or a little sh it! 

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: name calling is never okay

35 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I personally haven’t upvoted anything like that. And why would you want to call Britney a “sloppy drunk” or “a little sh it”???

I don’t, I probably haven’t explained myself clearly. I actually don’t want to call anyone names. There was a post the other day of Selena at Britney’s wedding, calling her a sloppy drunk and just generally very nasty towards her, and it was upvoted. 

And on this thread a poster called the boys little bas tar ds, I got the word wrong…and that was upvoted too. 

Some people are clearly salivating at the thought of these kids not being minors anymore so they can fully unleash their rage at them. I can just imagine come September the kinds of things that will be said about Sean. Can someone tell me, exactly what have these children done to receive such hatred? 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

It may actually do them good to get cut off financially at the age of 18 as a life lesson, which to be honest we all have to go through to mature. Possibly the realisation that she has no legal obligation to financially support them in adulthood may help them grow up a bit and open their eyes to a few circumstances. It could do them more harm than good to carry on propping up their lifestyle financially (and their fathers) in an unconditional way. I am not criticising them as they are kids, but we all have to learn to stand on our own two feet financially at some stage of life. It is a shame that the other members of the Spears family did not learn this lesson (at least until recently).      

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

It may actually do them good to get cut off financially at the age of 18 as a life lesson, which to be honest we all have to go through to mature. Possibly the realisation that she has no legal obligation to financially support them in adulthood may help them grow up a bit and open their eyes to a few circumstances. It could do them more harm than good to carry on propping up their lifestyle financially (and their fathers) in an unconditional way. I am not criticising them as they are kids, but we all have to learn to stand on our own two feet financially at some stage of life. It is a shame that the other members of the Spears family did not learn this lesson (at least until recently).      

I agree whether B is on good terms with them or not we all have to grow up and start getting jobs and learning to take responsibility.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sad that threads like this are applauded and enjoyed by moderators and allowed by Jordan. Seems that other women and Britney’s boys are fair game on here. Just don’t dare engage in any name calling about Britney like calling her a sloppy drunk or a little sh it! 

It's not really a sad thread I think fans are happy that the money is coming to an end, nothing wrong with that.

Britney's made it clear that if she doesn't shower them with gifts they want nothing to do with her.

When they'd see her according to Britney they'd just stay in their rooms.

Britney also mentioned them being cut off at 18.

****What's sad is the way they treat their mother. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

What’s being discussed is Britney’s perspective based on what she has shared. This situation is shocking and has caused her a tremendous amount of pain and fans are speculating how she might handle the situation going forward based on what has occurred thus far. It absolutely should be done with tact and respect for her boys, but what they did and are doing alongside their father is wrong.

This is between her and her children. Not anyone else’s business. We should all butt out of it. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

This is between her and her children. Not anyone else’s business. We should all butt out of it. 

Kevin was happy to make it everybody’s business when he proudly posted PRIVATE videos of Britney disciplining her children for the world to see and including them in interviews. So get off your high horse 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It wasn't anyone's business until Kevin crossed the line and brought them into it.

Posted them secretly recording their mom and making Britney the bad guy. 

On top of that with the Daphne interview and Britney being bad mouthed publicly.

It's now very much so public business.  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block