$$$ For Sean P Stops This September!

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that your comments are respectful. Thank you! 

4 minutes ago, thegrove said:

Correct me if I’m wrong because I genuinely don’t remember? - did SP say “things” about his mother a few months back when Kfat started his most recent round of smearing or was it just JJ? 

JJ acted as spokesperson for both. Nothing has been refuted since

• Love 2

Regardless of your love infatuation with Britney, this is still a child (who is probably traumatized considering his upbringing) and it seems very insensitive that you are overjoyed to see him lose financial support in a few months.  

Edited by Polifn
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Knowing Britney, she’s not going to stop paying for her sons…She should, but I don’t think she will, at least not that drastically.

I agree she seems too nice to cut them off completely. She did make that post about withholding gifts and them using her money (Kfed and the boys). So maybe she won’t be naive when they turn 18. 

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Knowing Britney, she’s not going to stop paying for her sons…She should, but I don’t think she will, at least not that drastically.

I doubt that they've been very mean to her according to Britney and laughed at her and hung up the phone.

They've also been complicit with Daphne and this narrative to help make their mom look bad.

Britney mentioned when she doesn't shower them with gifts, they want nothing to do with her.

Britney also mentioned them being cut off soon, I can totally see her being done paying for them. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt that they've been very mean to her according to Britney and laughed at her and hung up the phone.

They've also been complicit with Daphne and this narrative to help make their mom look bad.

Britney mentioned when she doesn't shower them with gifts, they want nothing to do with her.

Britney also mentioned them being cut off soon, I can totally see her being done paying for them. 

For those who haven’t heard the audio:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

Are I guys really inocente ? 
he stole Britney’s money for a decade. For sure he made some business to have money when this days comes 

This is KFed we are talking about. The man who really thought he could be a successful rapper. And I doubt his bum wife is any better at money management/budgeting, didn’t she invest a bunch of money on some bs online stocks?

25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I really hope she cuts them off, they’re ungrateful little *******s.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block