Do you believe that Beyoncé allegedly uses a back track/lip syncs when she performs?

At various time in the performance she was off-beat, was off-key or flat. Perhaps she uses backtracks on certain tracks, but for 95% of the clips I have seen those are live. Even that perfect DIL run was sort of not so perfect as you can tell when she was running out of air.

People have no idea about vocal technique and comment thinking they know anything.

FYI, backtracks are common live simply because you want to give that sheer sense of power and fullness to your voice.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

What exactly are we trying to prove with this thread? 

Beyonce is still one of the strongest vocalists and could sing rings around 90% of any bxthces head, while dancing - in heels. 

How are we sitting on a Britney forum discussing using a backing track as a "scandal"? 

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

What are your thoughts on this whole scandal? Everyone is commenting on it in the comments on videos of her recent performance in Dubai  :imhere_run_excited:

Ps there is nothing wrong with using a back track when performing and I believe Beyoncé is an incredible performer. 

Sure, she is lipsyncing like everybody else :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Spoiler

Maybe more than others Rihanna-uknowit.gif

I'm the first person in this whole forum to drag Beyoncé because I cannot stand her, but she has a beautiful and powerful voice and she has proven time and time again that she can sing live so if now she decides to not do it or half-4ss it... Whatever.
Also, not us in a Britney forum judging artists about this.....

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block