Do you believe that Beyoncé allegedly uses a back track/lip syncs when she performs?

i'm not a huge fan of her, but she has earned her right to lip sync if she wants to... everyone does it at some point, and singing a lot can put stress on the vocals, and really drain a persons energy. its dumb to me that this would even be a scandal, she is preforming, and that is what she did. 

Whatever the reason, artists shouldn't be scrutinized for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Sometimes she lips synchs. It's very normal for performes that dances like her do that.

But see her singing fully live and get amazed by her talent:

In the BArack Obama inauguration she confirmed that she lip synched due to the weather. She doesn't need to hide that, she can sing and doesn't have to prove anyone about that.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Yes she does. I’ve said this many times but being a Britney stan has made it easy for me to spot when someone is lipsynching, even to a prerecorded track. She’s one of- if not THEE best at getting away with it. Her sound engineer is a genius for making it sound so “live”. Her protégé, Chloe Bailey, does this too, but is not as passable as Bey. Funny that Chloe used to sing live when she was with her sister, but as a solo artist, she mainly lips. 

If a performer is going to dance, and I mean hard choreo, I don’t care if they lip synch. We all know it’s their voice, so if they have the talent to do full out choreo, I’d like to experience that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yes, I do believe that. I has been proven multiple time. As an example, I use that MTV performance with Sweet Dreams (may include video link here later when I have time to dig it from tiktok). As well as this, it has been also proven that she can sing really well. Add to that she dances her assets off, therefore, I'd say it's not a big deal. Nothing new under the sun haha 

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, kdub87 said:

She does sometimes but not all the time, she’s proved she can sing and dance live like no one else. Idc if she lips, if she can continue a show with her weave sucked into a fan she can do whatever she wants.:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The fan incident definitely doesn’t help her here. She didn’t want that backtrack to show :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block