Britney would be DISGUSTED with the way you guys constantly **** on the man she chose to marry.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney is NOT with him every day sis, she posts about him being gone for a month at work and they both tend to be in different states a lot without one another.

He was complicit and went along with team con and people think that's okay. 

The excuse people use, Brit wasn't even all there according to her at the wedding sis.

Besides look at the first two marriages boo.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I just want her to be happy man :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Also think weve exhausted our opinions as were repeating and i like you so im happy to agree to disagree.

Lets just hope britney has a happier future we dont need more hurt :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

She would have done the same to people who trashed Kevin when they were married. Or look how she defended Jamie-Lynn when Alexa "bullied" her. That says everything.

Glad everyone is thinking 🧐 on behalf of Britney. Maybe she would have. Either way, it’s disrespectful af. It’s her marriage. She can decide if he’s using her or not. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Glad everyone is thinking 🧐 on behalf of Britney. Maybe she would have. Either way, it’s disrespectful af. It’s her marriage. She can decide if he’s using her or not. 

This is different than just dating someone who is using her. Sam is a Team Con plant.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 3

Lmao y’all Sam haters are getting boring. 

He doesn’t have to be glued to the hip with her. He’s allowed to work and provide for his family since Britney has stated she doesn’t want to perform again or do anything really, it seems. Just maybe release a song here and there and the book, but it seems like that’s it.

And the comparisons to K-Fat is laughable. At least Sam is out there legit working, what did K-Fat do? According to her song Why Should I Be Sad? is that he was out in Vegas partying while she was home with two babies she had back to back. K-Fat wasn’t bringing in ANY money, and he failed as a rapper. He was straight up trash. Always was and always will be, ****, he’s still living off Britney and still doesn’t have a job after all these years, just sitting around with his homies and a ***** of a wife smoking w**d and making himself look like a fool trying to make Britney look bad.

Actually if I remember correctly, Sam defended Britney from K-Fat’s bs, what did K-Fat do when she was being hounded by paps with his kids in her arms during the marriage and after the divorce? Oh that’s right, colluding with her family to get full custody of the children she always wanted and strip her of her human rights. Sam hasn’t given me the vibes like K-Fat did. He actually respects Britney.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao y’all Sam haters are getting boring. 

He doesn’t have to be glued to the hip with her. He’s allowed to work and provide for his family since Britney has stated she doesn’t want to perform again or do anything really, it seems. Just maybe release a song here and there and the book, but it seems like that’s it.

And the comparisons to K-Fat is laughable. At least Sam is out there legit working, what did K-Fat do? According to her song Why Should I Be Sad? is that he was out in Vegas partying while she was home with two babies she had back to back. K-Fat wasn’t bringing in ANY money, and he failed as a rapper. He was straight up trash. Always was and always will be, ****, he’s still living off Britney and still doesn’t have a job after all these years, just sitting around with his homies and a ***** of a wife smoking w**d and making himself look like a fool trying to make Britney look bad.

Actually if I remember correctly, Sam defended Britney from K-Fat’s bs, what did K-Fat do when she was being hounded by paps with his kids in her arms during the marriage and after the divorce? Oh that’s right, colluding with her family to get full custody of the children she always wanted and strip her of her human rights. Sam hasn’t given me the vibes like K-Fat did. He actually respects Britney.

Oh, yeah. He is really providing with his personal training job which is bringing in millions. 😂 And that failed movie star career that he tried to use Britney to achieve. Face it, he is K-Fed 2.0 and your denial of that is getting tiring. The only difference between them is that Sam is more attractive.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Oh, yeah. He is really providing with his personal training job which is bringing in millions. 😂 And that failed movie star career that he tried to use Britney to achieve. Face it, he is K-Fed 2.0 and your denial of that is getting tiring. The only difference between them is that Sam is more attractive.

Yeah ok whatever you believe inside your twisted delusional mind sweetie.

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean Sam could be bringing in more money than K Fed did, It's possible Sam has an alleged deal with TMZ for exclusives.

Being a puppet, I wonder how much that would pay him.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Whatever your’s and viking’s delusional minds think. It’s not the truth in what you two believe in so…..:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: you guys were proved wrong in your “theories” you guys paraded around as fact that Britney was in a facility again and was in danger and there’s proof that is anything but true but go ahead, you guys keep believing whatever your delusional minds tell you. Whatever makes you guys feel better about yourselves. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Like 1

I mean no one around Britney has good intentions according to some of y’all. You hate Sam, you hate Cade, you hated Vicki, and you are even mad at her lawyer that helped free her, it’s like you guys strongly believe no one around Britney is a good person and have ulterior motives for being in her life based on zero proof, and in your delusional minds, you guys think you know better than the woman who are around these people more than you’ll ever be, but go ahead, keep on hating everyone that Britney chooses to have in her life, it’s really healthy for you. It’s like you want her alone and miserable. That doesn’t help her get better, that helps her become worse.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Whatever your’s and viking’s delusional minds think. It’s not the truth in what you two believe in so…..:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: you guys were proved wrong in your “theories” you guys paraded around as fact that Britney was in a facility again and was in danger and there’s proof that is anything but true but go ahead, you guys keep believing whatever your delusional minds tell you. Whatever makes you guys feel better about yourselves. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::clownery_makeup_meme:

Really sis I never commented or posted anything about Britney bring in any facilities! 

The only  mention I’ve made of it is when she was in one during the CON Sam was complicit with the All is well campaign!

Before you accuse me of statements I didn’t make sis come with receipts or don’t come at all with the things you’re accusing me of!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

I mean no one around Britney has good intentions according to some of y’all. You hate Sam, you hate Cade, you hated Vicki, and you are even mad at her lawyer that helped free her, it’s like you guys strongly believe no one around Britney is a good person and have ulterior motives for being in her life based on zero proof, and in your delusional minds, you guys think you know better than the woman who are around these people more than you’ll ever be, but go ahead, keep on hating everyone that Britney chooses to have in her life, it’s really healthy for you. It’s like you want her alone and miserable. That doesn’t help her get better, that helps her become worse.

Yes 👏 yes 👏 yes 👏 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Completely agree! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
On 1/20/2023 at 8:13 PM, willys said:

Well, she should feel disgusted to know that her husband told TMZ that she was "doing amazing" while she was held against her will for 4 months being abused daily.

Do you know the inner workings of their relationship? Do you really think Britney's that clueless that she's not aware of what Sam said? Remember when Britney said "all is well" when she was in the facility?

Give her some credit. She's free from the conservatorship. If she really thought Sam didn't have her back, he'd be gone :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

4 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Do you know the inner workings of their relationship? Do you really think Britney's that clueless that she's not aware of what Sam said? Remember when Britney said "all is well" when she was in the facility?

Give her some credit. She's free from the conservatorship. If she really thought Sam didn't have her back, he'd be gone :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Again, I never said it is certain she is in a facility again. I said it's a possibility. The certainty is that Sam is malicious and all the evidence points to that. You haven't provided any convincing counter-arguments. You just parrot the same bull again and again.

Team Con has controlled Britney's entire social circle for 13 years. Of course she was only surrounded by terrible people during that period. Anyone who cared about her was thrown out. I believe she has a few good people close to her now. I think Paris is a good person and cares for her, for example. Sam? Definitely not. He is charming but in a very sleazy, transparent way. You are just blinded by his looks. 

• Haha 3
On 1/20/2023 at 7:13 PM, willys said:

Well, she should feel disgusted to know that her husband told TMZ that she was "doing amazing" while she was held against her will for 4 months being abused daily.

Imagine everyone asking you about the girl you love meanwhile having no clue what to do because she’s clearly hating her life yet Jamie spears has the stack of paperwork saying “I am Britney Spears I make the decisions and it’s ordered by a court of law and there’s nothing you can do about it!!”  Sam had no ******* clue what to say. It’s like you guys are incapable of seeing how there are many ways a situation can play out. None of you were there while the conservatorship was going down. You guys love to run your ******* mouths and really you haven’t the slightest idea. Just a comment that hold zero merit. From a rando on the internet. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 10:21 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Yet it's okay when people drool over her husband and make comments about his D and talk about his package and booty.

Britney said she didn't like that girl that had her hand on her husband's knee, do you think she likes people in here saying they'd sleep with her husband and talking about his private parts.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

This... Really disgusting behaviour... It's like when straight men talk about girls in a dirty way... I can't stand it. Neither when gays talk dirty about every other man, it's disgusting for me. And it's not about being bigot or old fashioned... It's about respect and not seeing every human being with a **** as a piece of meat. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Really sis I never commented or posted anything about Britney bring in any facilities! 

The only  mention I’ve made of it is when she was in one during the CON Sam was complicit with the All is well campaign!

Before you accuse me of statements I didn’t make sis come with receipts or don’t come at all with the things you’re accusing me of!

I’m not necessarily trying to accuse you of anything, I’m just saying I’ve seen a lot of people saying that she was put in a facility again and that she was in danger so I kind of just grouped you all together, so I’m sorry about that. It’s hard to keep track on who said what on what day and on what topic.

Edited by Blackout SZN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block