Britney would be DISGUSTED with the way you guys constantly **** on the man she chose to marry.

18 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet it's okay when people drool over her husband and make comments about his D and talk about his package and booty.

Britney said she didn't like that girl that had her hand on her husband's knee, do you think she likes people in here saying they'd sleep with her husband and talking about his private parts.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

i agree with both the op and this. the thirsting after sam is as weird as the hate for him. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 3

Preach! You are totally right. Most of the people here aren't true fans or supporters. They are stans. And stans are F up in the head, like the crazy fan stan in Eminems song. Most people here are insecure *****es - like Jordan who runs this hateful forum -  who are jealous of Sam, his body and wish they were in bed with him sucking his c**k. Bye!

2 minutes ago, kolospouttos said:

Preach! You are totally right. Most of the people here aren't true fans or supporters. They are stans. And stans are F up in the head, like the crazy fan stan in Eminems song. Most people here are insecure *****es - like Jordan who runs this hateful forum -  who are jealous of Sam, his body and wish they were in bed with him sucking his c**k. Bye!

Jordan has a better body and is much more handsome than Sam, so I’m sure he isn’t jealous of anyone. He actually likes Sam and has said many times. I don’t agree with a lot he says, but being jealous of Sam is definitely not it. By the way, your post makes you sound like you’re 12. Please, do better. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Jordan has a better body and is much more handsome than Sam, so I’m sure he isn’t jealous of anyone. He actually likes Sam and has said many times. I don’t agree with a lot he says, but being jealous of Sam is definitely not it. By the way, your post makes you sound like you’re 12. Please, do better. 

Jordan is not more attractive than sam let’s not tell lies lol.

but it’s not a lie that he supported the “all is well” campaign back when she was in the facility…

• Like 2
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Justify it all you want. But this is her marriage. And her “fans” **** all over it. You guys are as scummy as TMZ. If you read some of your comments in person to Britney she would spit in your faces!  Get a life! 

It happens because it is very easy to do so. None of the people capable of limiting stuff like this really care for hate towards Sam. Otherwise it would stop. :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:  There are people that just keep spreading pure hate and insults for weeks now and nothing happens.

But Britney doesn't have to read our opinion (and she shouldn't). I mean it's NEVER gonna change, she is a public woman (sorry global icon) so she have to accept people talk about her, good or bad. It's the same for everyone.

Make me wonder, is Britney really reading what people can write about her ? That's something I thought she would understand after all these years, don't care what ppl think. You can't do anything girl, move on.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block