Britney would be DISGUSTED with the way you guys constantly **** on the man she chose to marry.

Ive said it before and ill say it again as a britney fan we are also hurt and have trust issues due to every decade of her life. So i get where theyre coming from but unlike k fed hes not done one thing wrong snd is still gracious... hmm i guess the staged paps thing is weird but we dont know if britney is asking him to.

At rhe end of the day, if one day their marriage ends that doesnt instantly mean he had some agenda the whole time. People fall out of love thats normal i see no reason for him to not treat this as a real relationship when theres been no signs just immense jealousy that is hatred on here

• Like 5
On 1/16/2023 at 3:21 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Yet it's okay when people drool over her husband and make comments about his D and talk about his package and booty.

Britney said she didn't like that girl that had her hand on her husband's knee, do you think she likes people in here saying they'd sleep with her husband and talking about his private parts.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

okay i stopped reading after booty… sam has no butt lol

• Haha 2

Eh I don’t like that TMZ referred to her as manic and takes every opportunity to paint her as utterly insane and her husband casually speaks to them as if they are friends, rather than calling them out for being trash, mocking his wife.

I respect Britney and her wishes, but I have no respect for Sam. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
On 1/17/2023 at 5:21 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Yet it's okay when people drool over her husband and make comments about his D and talk about his package and booty.

Britney said she didn't like that girl that had her hand on her husband's knee, do you think she likes people in here saying they'd sleep with her husband and talking about his private parts.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

And this is correct too. But why do you seem to sound like you are disagreeing with the post when you have the same point. I don't think @halfdressed@halfdressed would disagree with you.

Edited by Willson Saints
  • Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 9:23 PM, halfdressed said:

Justify it all you want. But this is her marriage. And her “fans” **** all over it. You guys are as scummy as TMZ. If you read some of your comments in person to Britney she would spit in your faces!  Get a life! 

1281753.gif

You should take a lesson from what you said:

Get a life :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Ive said it before and ill say it again as a britney fan we are also hurt and have trust issues due to every decade of her life. So i get where theyre coming from but unlike k fed hes not done one thing wrong snd is still gracious... hmm i guess the staged paps thing is weird but we dont know if britney is asking him to.

At rhe end of the day, if one day their marriage ends that doesnt instantly mean he had some agenda the whole time. People fall out of love thats normal i see no reason for him to not treat this as a real relationship when theres been no signs just immense jealousy that is hatred on here

Hasn't done one thing wrong?

Being complicit for any REASON is WRONG.

Britney said multiple times she felt like people were trying to kill her, and Sam was closest to her and wen't with Team Con.

The relationship isn't important compared to Britney's life.

And for me that's plenty of wrong.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hasn't done one thing wrong?

Being complicit for any REASON is WRONG.

Britney said multiple times she felt like people were trying to kill her, and Sam was closest to her and wen't with Team Con.

The relationship isn't important compared to Britney's life.

And for me that's plenty of wrong.

I think youre wrong in that i think sam was the strength she needed along side us to get out... he dropped his number into her bag so that she coulr call him. He was breaking the rules.

I think hes stood by her and helped her get by and by following the rules on the outside to her father kept him around he didnt know what he was doing to help britney personallt have the strength.

She couldnt have left that situation with no one with her. He was there and still is. Hes strong and a bit rebellious himself tbh 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I think youre wrong in that i think sam was the strength she needed along side us to get out... he dropped his number into her bag so that she coulr call him. He was breaking the rules.

I think hes stood by her and helped her get by and by following the rules on the outside to her father kept him around he didnt know what he was doing to help britney personallt have the strength.

She couldnt have left that situation with no one with her. He was there and still is. Hes strong and a bit rebellious himself tbh 

I disagree, Britney's strength was for her sons and the reason she kept pushing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block