Britney would be DISGUSTED with the way you guys constantly **** on the man she chose to marry.

51 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

He played along with the con when she was forced against her will into the facility. No excuse for that and never will be. If only he was ugly… no one would ever let it go. 

For sure, her kids were dangled in front of her like a carrot and she entered into this CON for them. Her kids were the reason she kept pushing not TMZ's puppet. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
On 1/16/2023 at 9:23 PM, halfdressed said:

Justify it all you want. But this is her marriage. And her “fans” **** all over it. You guys are as scummy as TMZ. If you read some of your comments in person to Britney she would spit in your faces!  Get a life! 

She would have done the same to people who trashed Kevin when they were married. Or look how she defended Jamie-Lynn when Alexa "bullied" her. That says everything.

5 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Ive said it before and ill say it again as a britney fan we are also hurt and have trust issues due to every decade of her life. So i get where theyre coming from but unlike k fed hes not done one thing wrong snd is still gracious... hmm i guess the staged paps thing is weird but we dont know if britney is asking him to.

At rhe end of the day, if one day their marriage ends that doesnt instantly mean he had some agenda the whole time. People fall out of love thats normal i see no reason for him to not treat this as a real relationship when theres been no signs just immense jealousy that is hatred on here

Unlike K-Fed he hasn't done anything wrong? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 He is just like K-Fed. You just haven't caught on to it yet.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I disagree, Britney's strength was for her sons and the reason she kept pushing. 

Idk if it was enough it had been over a decade and she was alone without sam. Regardless i feel he has supported her. It can be hard to get out of even a negative headspace when youre alone and feel trapped.

I just think shes  found a sort of freedom in him that defo no one else in the circle gave her. Hes not oppressed anything shes done when free so i take it as a positive. Hes not controlling her and that shows he was not complicit in my mind.

Obvs youre allowed to disagree and i totally hear what youre saying about workint with yhe team at the time but if he didnt he wouldnt be with her and i think sometimes you have to play the long game and he has and i think hes helped her out and is proud of that for his wife and ofc to be part of the reason she had somrone to rely on everyday to support her when it got and still gets tough 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

Idk if it was enough it had been over a decade and she was alone without sam. Regardless i feel he has supported her. It can be hard to get out of even a negative headspace when youre alone and feel trapped.

I just think shes  found a sort of freedom in him that defo no one else in the circle gave her. Hes not oppressed anything shes done when free so i take it as a positive. Hes not controlling her and that shows he was not complicit in my mind.

Obvs youre allowed to disagree and i totally hear what youre saying about workint with yhe team at the time but if he didnt he wouldnt be with her and i think sometimes you have to play the long game and he has and i think hes helped her out and is proud of that for his wife and ofc to be part of the reason she had somrone to rely on everyday to support her when it got and still gets tough 

She said when her sons abandoned her that it was all for nothing. That basically proves it was all for her sons and nothing else.

He set up a staged interview with TMZ with a rehearsed line that he's not controlling her. Very suggestive of a lie.

Yes, he has been there for 6 years. Plenty of reasons he would - loads of money, exposure, connections, a potential movie career. And let's not forget all the evidence that points to him working with Team Con. They are married now. What happens over the next years will really show who he is.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

That's my point you said if he wasn't complicit, he wouldn't be with her, and to me Britney's life is more important than having a relationship with Sam.

He choose to go along with Team con, of course he was an outlet for her, he's her man and getting to sleep with him and have passion with him is different than everyone on her team because they've been in a relationship.

She didn't have Sam every day, which is why he was starting to mention Jamie being a POS.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's my point you said if he wasn't complicit, he wouldn't be with her, and to me Britney's life is more important than having a relationship with Sam.

He choose to go along with Team con, of course he was an outlet for her, he's her man and getting to sleep with him and have passion with him is different than everyone on her team because they've been in a relationship.

She didn't have Sam every day, which is why he was starting to mention Jamie being a POS.

I hear you but historically britney is more sad without a man and this seems so healthy and stable for her which she deserves. I dont think being without him is a better alternative tbh 

22 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

She said when her sons abandoned her that it was all for nothing. That basically proves it was all for her sons and nothing else.

He set up a staged interview with TMZ with a rehearsed line that he's not controlling her. Very suggestive of a lie.

Yes, he has been there for 6 years. Plenty of reasons he would - loads of money, exposure, connections, a potential movie career. And let's not forget all the evidence that points to him working with Team Con. They are married now. What happens over the next years will really show who he is.

I wont lie if they break up after 2 years im sus as im sure i hears a rumour that after a certain period of time (2 years) he gets a million a year in divorce but if he lasts longer than that then its not about that but i am honestly suspect about the prenup but i just have to believe she hasnt met someone to use and abuse her again. Its heartbreaking to accept so i believe all the good he has done since being around 

7 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I hear you but historically britney is more sad without a man and this seems so healthy and stable for her which she deserves. I dont think being without him is a better alternative tbh 

So, you think having a man, when according to Britney is more important than her expressing, she felt like they were trying to kill her?

Imagine your lover locked in some facility being drugged on lithium and controlled and instead of caring about trying to get them out you care more about a relationship than one's life.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you think having a man, when according to Britney is more important than her expressing, she felt like they were trying to kill her?

Imagine your lover locked in some facility being drugged on lithium and controlled and instead of caring about trying to get them out you care more about a relationship than one's life.

But he didnt do that hes also the person to es cort (the word was blocked wth lol) her , not the handlers, out of the facility he was there for her thats why she married him.

We have to believe britney is wise enough to know whos true or not and shes with him everyday not us

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Like 1
Just now, MysticWomaney said:

But he didnt do that hes also the person to es***t her , not the handlers, out of the facility he was there for her thats why she married him.

We have to believe britney is wise enough to know whos true or not and shes with him everyday not us

Britney is NOT with him every day sis, she posts about him being gone for a month at work and they both tend to be in different states a lot without one another.

He was complicit and went along with team con and people think that's okay. 

The excuse people use, Brit wasn't even all there according to her at the wedding sis.

Besides look at the first two marriages boo.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 1/16/2023 at 3:23 PM, halfdressed said:

Justify it all you want. But this is her marriage. And her “fans” **** all over it. You guys are as scummy as TMZ. If you read some of your comments in person to Britney she would spit in your faces!  Get a life! 

Britney Spears doesn’t care about what us peasants think… this is an Internet forum. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block