Britney would be DISGUSTED with the way you guys constantly **** on the man she chose to marry.

9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Again, I never said it is certain she is in a facility again. I said it's a possibility. The certainty is that Sam is malicious and all the evidence points to that. You haven't provided any convincing counter-arguments. You just parrot the same bull again and again.

Team Con has controlled Britney's entire social circle for 13 years. Of course she was only surrounded by terrible people during that period. Anyone who cared about her was thrown out. I believe she has a few good people close to her now. I think Paris is a good person and cares for her, for example. Sam? Definitely not. He is charming but in a very sleazy, transparent way. You are just blinded by his looks. 

You do realize the things you accuse us of of doing, you’re doing in every thread about Sam? You parrot the same bs in every thread and every response to people, so try not to make statements that make you look like a hypocrite.

And as I’ve said, I am NOT attracted to Sam, so that argument that I’m blinded by his looks is delusional and false. He makes Britney happy, he’s supported her, and they love each other, so why isn’t that good enough for you?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block