Madonna to drop papa don't preach ep with fan favorite b side Tonight for the 38th anniversary

Tonight is the 38th anniversary of billboard song of the summer for 1986 

Madonna's Papa don't preach,  a track she knew that everybody would get the wrong message..

They did, it wasn't a pro life anthem as the religious people put it..

In 1987, she denounced Ronald Reagan being a fan of that song saying he is one papa who shouldn't preach. 

The song's actual message is a middle finger to her father, and the Patrichal society which was hugely influential at that time in 1986. 

So yeah the song message was misinterpreted by a lot of people..

The gem that's finally being an unearthed is Ain't no big deal, a track recorded for her self titled debut album, Stephen bray made it unavailable as he gave it to another act in 1983,  holiday took the tracks place.

However in1986, Madonna was able to issue her original 1982 recording finally,  not remixed or Re recorded cos true blue debuted Madonna's lower register vocals,  the vocals she still records today. Vs. The Minnie mouse on helium vocals of her first two albums and yes that was deliberate on her behalf as well as the makeover 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Tonight is the 38th anniversary of billboard song of the summer for 1986 

Madonna's Papa don't preach,  a track she knew that everybody would get the wrong message..

They did, it wasn't a pro life anthem as the religious people put it..

In 1987, she denounced Ronald Reagan being a fan of that song saying he is one papa who shouldn't preach. 

The song's actual message is a middle finger to her father, and the Patrichal society which was hugely influential at that time in 1986. 

So yeah the song message was misinterpreted by a lot of people..

The gem that's finally being an unearthed is Ain't no big deal, a track recorded for her self titled debut album, Stephen bray made it unavailable as he gave it to another act in 1983,  holiday took the tracks place.

However in1986, Madonna was able to issue her original 1982 recording finally,  not remixed or Re recorded cos true blue debuted Madonna's lower register vocals,  the vocals she still records today. Vs. The Minnie mouse on helium vocals of her first two albums and yes that was deliberate on her behalf as well as the makeover 

What's wrong with her "minnie" voice? I'm annoyed that she stopped using this voice anymore. Still it's the part of her voice and she should use full voice she has.

I'd say she used this voice for the last time in Ray Of Light.

Edited by Wendy Williams
17 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

What's wrong with her "minnie" voice? I'm annoyed that she stopped using this voice anymore. Still it's the part of her voice and she should use full voice she has.

I'd say she used this voice for the last time in Ray Of Light.

Well it sounded off key to critics and true blue was when critics started noticing her as an artist. 

True blue is the closest thing to being a "girly" album and is still her last true pop album built on singles cos beginning with like a prayer she became in some critics eyes the albums artist, and her us success was never the same after true blue her last album as just a collection of songs that didn't have a cohesive theme.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well it sounded off key to critics and true blue was when critics started noticing her as an artist. 

True blue is the closest thing to being a "girly" album and is still her last true pop album built on singles cos beginning with like a prayer she became in some critics eyes the albums artist, and her us success was never the same after true blue her last album as just a collection of songs that didn't have a cohesive theme.

I wouldn't take it so seriously. She just released music she liked and doesn't give a f :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I love Madonna so much I wish she would adopt me for at least 1 month and teach me a lot of things!

I want to listen to music drink wine jump in the pool, tell stories, talk about astrology and gossip, play dress up with her sons and pretend we’re models, let Rocco paint me naked, watch old movies, work out

MADONNA PLEASE, adopt me for 1 week

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.