Sam Asghari: “I don’t control Britney” (Video)

Z91

4 hours ago, leviathan said:

ok on whichever side of this situation you’re on… this is staged AF and that can’t be denied.

maybe they did it to calm the fans or maybe they did it to hide something (not something necessarily bad, but just private maybe)

regardless, this screams staged.

it is obviously staged. Celebrities pay TMZ when they have something important to say without saying it on their social media.
Whether he is the bad guy or the good guy that's a different question.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

He must get so sick of being constantly being accused of controlling Britney. I do really like Sam.

However, just to be balanced, it is weird that Britney is never seen like this just out walking around. 

The only thing you have to remember. Back in the day she was stalked and hounded . She was not even given a place to breathe. They would buck up right against her. They would not get out of her way. She ran over a paparazzi’s foot and then got sewed . It should have been his fault. They baited her . Followed her. Ran after her . Stalked her. She was just a young women trying to be like everyone else. Yet they broke her . She loved Starbucks and driving in her car… she wanted freedom and just to be a mom . People do not realize she was stalked and she grabbed her kid and put him on her lap and drove. She also was raised that way. I was raised that way in ny. No seatbelts. Kids piled on top off each others laps and we lived a great life. Now the rules are all over . Dogs had no leashes. People had freedom. She just wanted to be normalized. Yet she has that it factor that only comes around once in a blue moon. Think michael jackson, think elvis, judy garland. Notice all suffered like Britney. Yet honestly shes the most abused out of them all. So you want to see her? Maybe its a lot . Shes back at her old house now . Moving was a lot possibly , who knows . Honestly Who knows . We can all guess but we are not her. People suck . Being a recluse is what shes been programmed by her handlers to be. She had insane confidence. Yet the abuse people never seem to care about. You all want her to be happy . I think her fans need to get a clue and are selfish currently. If you want to help her then stop the constant conspiracies, stop the hate. Listen to her. Love her no matter what. If your offended then go. Shes been abused. Have any of you been abused. I have. It does mess you up. Even when you think your good. You live with it for a lifetime. I can not imagine her pain and suffering. I empathize. Just support her and love her if your a fan. She does not  need our constant analysis of her current thought process. I think shes brilliant leaving a mystery to decode and decipher. You all are not going to..and yet shes bl**t and profane .  I am here for it. She owes nothing to anyone. Nobody lets her breathe or speak her truth. As she stated… she does not think people believe her. Look at where we are now. Ptsd anyone ? I get upset with the hate and abuse from her own fans. I am glad shes giving everyone the finger. As she should. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Because what's actually going on is literally none of our business and he isn't going to just tell all of Britney's private business to us. WHY do so many of y'all think that you're entitled to know every detail of Britney's life? I just don't get it.

I don’t think I’m entitled to anything. I think with all this pressure, the very strange posts, the vague mysterious reports from alleged insiders, etc etc etc etc in every aspect of her life right now which SHE is voluntarily posting and lashing out and not saying anything. I think something coming from her or Sam  on video would really help things die down. We care about Britney. And she can make whatever she wants private.  But we don’t need your hero cape coming along to defend her. Britney can defend herself, she doesn’t need some internet rando that she doesn’t know to do it for her. I’m simply stating what I think would help the situation. If you don’t agree that’s fine. We each have our own thoughts about all the weirdness surrounding her life right now. She says she wants to live a quiet simple life yet is putting all this stuff about her family, etc out there. So what she says she wants is not what she’s doing. But yeah, we all know she can do what she wants. The reminder isn’t necessary. Nobody is forcing Britney to abide by my thought process / suggestion. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

The only way this stops is when Britney starts acting normally, like going out with Sam, going to a dinner, some show…I mean normal things. Not this Michael Jackson behavior 

This is the truth right here but I don't think we'll get it anytime soon. Britney doesn't seem to be very well at the moment. 

6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

He is a 28 year old kid with a woman in her 40s. I doubt he controls her, and She is probably pregnant.  I do believe that her team selected him just like Jason, David and all her others boyfriends. Sam is focusing on his career and he will leave once’s he accomplish his dreams.

28 year old is not a kid..he's a man

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Call me a fool, call me insane, but he sounds believable to me, whether this is staged or not. If Im proven wrong in the end, so be it. They’ve been together for like 7 years now, those who still doubt this is a genuine relationship must think pretty low of Britney’s instinct and intellect. However, considering everything, I do see why people would have questions, even Sam says he understands and calls those concerned as “good fans”.

Sure, she’s had **** luck in the past with men, but she is a beautiful, sweet, and caring person, is it THAT hard for people to believe she could find a man that actually loves her?

If he turns out to be some evil, controlling gold digging abuser I’ll gladly join the hate parade but for now, I’m gonna let Britney live her life without adding my uninformed and unneeded 2 cents. 

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

So after 2 decades of hating on TMZ for being pro Team Con and having zero interest in Britney's wellbeing, I can't believe some of you are defending these poorly executed set up "exclusives".

Sam has randomly had TMZ on his side and has been using them for these staged "oh we just found Sam in the street" soundbites since he decided to speak up against Jamie once the #FreeBritney movement was too widespread and powerful to ignore; Sam told us Jamie was treating his daughter badly, then told us she was "doing great" and now that "he doesn't even control what they have for dinner" which is a recycled line for an interview ages ago.  

Why is Britney never with him to speak for herself?  Why if she went to Nobu on her birthday did no paparazzi find her and Sam?  Yet we are supposed to believe they just run into Sam randomly on multiple occasions and jump on him with the questions being asked by fans? 

Is Cade not her spokesperson since he seems to be her manager?  Why do TMZ always cite "source close to Britney" when it's clearly just Sam all the time.  It's nuts people are just taking her actor husband's word for it when they haven't been seen together in public for ages and what instagram posts we do have are suspect to say the least.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Deepheat01 said:

So after 2 decades of hating on TMZ for being pro Team Con and having zero interest in Britney's wellbeing, I can't believe some of you are defending these poorly executed set up "exclusives".

Sam has randomly had TMZ on his side and has been using them for these staged "oh we just found Sam in the street" soundbites since he decided to speak up against Jamie once the #FreeBritney movement was too widespread and powerful to ignore; Sam told us Jamie was treating his daughter badly, then told us she was "doing great" and now that "he doesn't even control what they have for dinner" which is a recycled line for an interview ages ago.  

Why is Britney never with him to speak for herself?  Why if she went to Nobu on her birthday did no paparazzi find her and Sam?  Yet we are supposed to believe they just run into Sam randomly on multiple occasions and jump on him with the questions being asked by fans? 

Is Cade not her spokesperson since he seems to be her manager?  Why do TMZ always cite "source close to Britney" when it's clearly just Sam all the time.  It's nuts people are just taking her actor husband's word for it when they haven't been seen together in public for ages and what instagram posts we do have are suspect to say the least.

You deserve a bl0wj0b, because YOU SAID EVERYTHING!

And I really think it's very strange that we barely get pictures of Britney out there, not even driving, which is something she can now do and that she wasn't free to do before. Even during the pandemic, we had more shots of Britney than now that she is free. ok that we are no longer in the 2000s that the paparazzi were everywhere, but we know that even today they don't let go of her. And TMZ would always release notes defending Britney's father and now Sam is always giving them statements with these videos fully set up.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

People saying trust Sam because Britney does but Britney also trusted her family, Kevin, Lufti, ECT. and look how that turned out. Not saying Sam is bad but I’m not going to blindly trust everything about him especially with this relationship he has going on with TMZ and how hard he’s trying to be famous. Some have it naturally like our Queen, some need to do whatever it takes to get it. I hope to God he’s doing the right thing by her.  Just my own thoughts.

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Steve W said:

The only thing you have to remember. Back in the day she was stalked and hounded . She was not even given a place to breathe. They would buck up right against her. They would not get out of her way. She ran over a paparazzi’s foot and then got sewed . It should have been his fault. They baited her . Followed her. Ran after her . Stalked her. She was just a young women trying to be like everyone else. Yet they broke her . She loved Starbucks and driving in her car… she wanted freedom and just to be a mom . People do not realize she was stalked and she grabbed her kid and put him on her lap and drove. She also was raised that way. I was raised that way in ny. No seatbelts. Kids piled on top off each others laps and we lived a great life. Now the rules are all over . Dogs had no leashes. People had freedom. She just wanted to be normalized. Yet she has that it factor that only comes around once in a blue moon. Think michael jackson, think elvis, judy garland. Notice all suffered like Britney. Yet honestly shes the most abused out of them all. So you want to see her? Maybe its a lot . Shes back at her old house now . Moving was a lot possibly , who knows . Honestly Who knows . We can all guess but we are not her. People suck . Being a recluse is what shes been programmed by her handlers to be. She had insane confidence. Yet the abuse people never seem to care about. You all want her to be happy . I think her fans need to get a clue and are selfish currently. If you want to help her then stop the constant conspiracies, stop the hate. Listen to her. Love her no matter what. If your offended then go. Shes been abused. Have any of you been abused. I have. It does mess you up. Even when you think your good. You live with it for a lifetime. I can not imagine her pain and suffering. I empathize. Just support her and love her if your a fan. She does not  need our constant analysis of her current thought process. I think shes brilliant leaving a mystery to decode and decipher. You all are not going to..and yet shes bl**t and profane .  I am here for it. She owes nothing to anyone. Nobody lets her breathe or speak her truth. As she stated… she does not think people believe her. Look at where we are now. Ptsd anyone ? I get upset with the hate and abuse from her own fans. I am glad shes giving everyone the finger. As she should. 

Well I do remember that time very well, and of course I understand she would never ever want a repeat of that. I also don’t at all expect or WANT her to make public appearances just to please us fans. 

What I was trying to express was that it’s odd she rarely happens to be seen out in public, considering that we know she does go off to places on her own, such as when her car ran out of petrol and the Jack in the box fiasco, plus when her and Vicky went to the bar. I’m sure there’s others I’m forgetting.

It was just a casual observation really, just how it’s so easy to see Sam in real time either in this video or on his Insta but Britney is less visible. And yes I’m sure that’s deliberate, but just by the nature of how famous she is and how the public are, I’m surprised there aren’t more sightings. 

I don’t subscribe to the conspiracy theories and some of them are extremely harmful, however I also do try to keep an open mind so as to consider some other possibilities.

Hope that all makes sense. 

• Like 2

Lol if he was controlling Britney, do you really think he would come out and admit it?

I don’t think anyone is controlling Britney because if that were the case, her insta posts would be much more normal. 

I hope at the very least, this gives Britney’s most obsessive fans some peace of mind. 

14 hours ago, Kevney said:

the fame and money. Must be hard. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Oh I know what you’re saying, it’s hard to feel sorry for someone in his position and I don’t have much sympathy for him really, especially compared to actual homeless people for example or those that can’t feed their kids and work 2 jobs trying. 

But I still can empathise a bit with how it must be frustrating knowing you’re not controlling your wife but constantly being accused of it. 

9 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t think I’m entitled to anything. I think with all this pressure, the very strange posts, the vague mysterious reports from alleged insiders, etc etc etc etc in every aspect of her life right now which SHE is voluntarily posting and lashing out and not saying anything. I think something coming from her or Sam  on video would really help things die down. We care about Britney. And she can make whatever she wants private.  But we don’t need your hero cape coming along to defend her. Britney can defend herself, she doesn’t need some internet rando that she doesn’t know to do it for her. I’m simply stating what I think would help the situation. If you don’t agree that’s fine. We each have our own thoughts about all the weirdness surrounding her life right now. She says she wants to live a quiet simple life yet is putting all this stuff about her family, etc out there. So what she says she wants is not what she’s doing. But yeah, we all know she can do what she wants. The reminder isn’t necessary. Nobody is forcing Britney to abide by my thought process / suggestion. 

Just because you find her posts on Instagram strange doesn't mean that you are entitled to information about her private life. Please join us in the real world :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

The only way this stops is when Britney starts acting normally, like going out with Sam, going to a dinner, some show…I mean normal things. Not this Michael Jackson behavior 

What for? So that if she takes a pic with a baby at a restaurant, tik-tokers can accuse her of trying to steal that baby?  :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

This madness won't stop even if she decides to start going out. Let her do whatever she wants to do :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block