Sam Asghari: “I don’t control Britney” (Video)

Zach F

20 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Because what's actually going on is literally none of our business and he isn't going to just tell all of Britney's private business to us. WHY do so many of y'all think that you're entitled to know every detail of Britney's life? I just don't get it.

you’re 100% right, but this is clearly stated… makes you wonder why go through the trouble of staging this, why not just ignore it?

• Love 6
6 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I like Sam to the best of my knowledge. But this to me wasn’t good enough. I don’t know what would have been better. And I’m not condemning him. But things need to be set straight. The need for at least some transparency is huge. This crap has gone on long enough. I mean, he’s saying we are being good fans for all this. Yet we know nothing. And everyone has a different opinion. Is he just saying our heart is in the right place? And if so, why is it in the right place? Simply because “we care”? Or because there is more than meets the eye? This **** is wild. 

1) Responding in details and opening the subject will only bring up more questions and conspiracies no matter how clear and truthfull hes being.

2) Based on what we know about Britney, she doesnt like to respond to accusations. So maybe Britney told him to not comment on it, and did not approve him sharing details and debunking conspiracies.

3) There is no real issues or legal concerns for him or Britney to address.

4) You can even see comments here saying Sam shouldnt comment on behalf of Britney because hes not the main character in this lol

Edited by fays1
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Yanal said:

I love Sam but , No.. I'm not buying this Sam... This is so fake! You show what people think about u.! You chose to be in Britney's life. I understand that being in her life is like being in hurricane but you look like you're glad to be in this situation. And please let Britney talk about things herself now... cuz you're not a main character here.. Don't forget that. 

Yes you said it best he looks like he LOVES IT!

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block