Sam Asghari: “I don’t control Britney” (Video)

Zach F

51 minutes ago, fays1 said:

1) Responding in details and opening the subject will only bring up more questions and conspiracies no matter how clear and truthfull hes being.

2) Based on what we know about Britney, she doesnt like to respond to accusations. So maybe Britney told him to not comment on it, and did not approve him sharing details and debunking conspiracies.

3) There is no real issues or legal concerns for him or Britney to address.

4) You can even see comments here saying Sam shouldnt comment on behalf of Britney because hes not the main character in this lol

I know he’s married to one of the most famous women on the planet, but he’s also his own person. People are destroying him on the internet based on rumors and baseless conspiracies. Why shouldn’t he have the right to at least defend himself? Wouldn’t you do the same? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't pretend anything because none of know anything for certain :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I like this attitude and yes I agree. glad to see some common sense.

based on previous evidence I do believe this is stage, but you’re free to believe anything.

but I’m glad you’re able to think of the gray areas as well.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

User Dama Etro I sure don’t like a shady staged rat like him, I support Britney not her fame-seeking husband. 

I will never forgive him for staying silent and posting everything was good and she was doing good while she was being abused and being held in mental facility against her will. 

Exactly and people use the excuse that he was complicit cause he didn’t want to lose her! Him being complicit doesn’t help when Brit stated multiple times she felt like they were trying to kill her!

While that was going on Sam was on a parade of “All is well”.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

User Dama Etro I sure don’t like a shady staged rat like him, I support Britney not her fame-seeking husband. 

I will never forgive him for staying silent and posting everything was good and she was doing good while she was being abused and being held in mental facility against her will. 

Do you also not forgive Britney for saying “everything was good” and that all is well during that facility stay? Maybe Britney herself told him not to say anything? She said in her court testimony she lied and said she was ok because she thought no one would believe her. And her father had the absolute power then to choose who she could see and couldn’t see. He easily could have kicked Sam out of her life. Maybe they didn’t want to jeopardize their relationship? 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Do you also not forgive Britney for saying “everything was good” and that all is well during that facility stay? Maybe Britney herself told him not to say anything? She said in her court testimony she lied and said she was ok because she thought no one would believe her. And her father had the absolute power then to choose who she could see and couldn’t see. He easily could have kicked Sam out of her life. Maybe they didn’t want to jeopardize their relationship? 

Yeah let’s not jeopardize a relationship but jeopardize Britney’s life! Girl I can’t!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Britney was heavily medicated (against her will and wishes). She was forced to do and say a lot of things. Sam was not, the whole narrative of the “oh baby I don’t want to lose you… I will be waiting for you to get out of the mental facility so we can be together” is a mediocre unfinished Taylor Swift song.

If he couldn’t do a thing at least he should’ve kept quite and not post and comment on her Instagram and his that everything was okay and her lioness was doing great. Disgusting. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Well obviously he has his own agenda and I never truly believe he  married with Brit for right reasons. But he is not a new handler and he is not controlling Brit directly or her social media accounts. But as her husband he may manipulating Britney for most of her decisions.

And If something happens to Britney they may blame her medicine and how she was depressed cuz of not seeing her kids. So narrative is there. That's why we are concerned.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney was heavily medicated (against her will and wishes). She was forced to do and say a lot of things. Sam was not, the whole narrative of the “oh baby I don’t want to lose you… I will be waiting for you to get out of the mental facility so we can be together” is a mediocre unfinished Taylor Swift song.

If he couldn’t do a thing at least he should’ve kept quite and not post and comment on her Instagram and his that everything was okay and her lioness was doing great. Disgusting. 

I agree he shouldn’t have said anything at all and he could have done more. Call the police or something. But would anyone even believe him when Britney herself was filmed saying “all is well”? I dunno, maybe she wanted to keep things private even if she thought her life was in danger. Because like she said, she thought no one would believe her anyway.

i just don’t see her keeping Sam around if she thought he was complicit in any of that. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

i just don’t see her keeping Sam around if she thought he was complicit in any of that. 

If she doesn’t keep him… she will have no one, her own blood (sons) won’t even speak to her. 
Britney is depressed and scared to be lonely, sadly, Sam is the only person she has by her side and it depresses me. I don’t like Sam.. I don’t feel he is genuine and it wouldn’t surprise me a bit that Britney in her current circumstances would rather keep him around just for the sake of not being lonely. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alio said:

I hate to say that but the delivery screams "staged", he knew his line and they probably called this pap as a way to release a statement.

Hate to be that person and I don't believe in conspiracies but....Sam is not the best actor unlike what he would like to say on his résumé, I like him very much though.

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Literally my thoughts exactly. It’s so obviously staged and I’m not into the conspiracies 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block