Sam Asghari: “I don’t control Britney” (Video)

Zach F

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Why does he trigger you people so much?

Not everyone is going to like him, it’s baffling to me how people think he’s genuine. 28 year old men don’t tend to date women in their 40s, especially in circumstances that Britney was/is in. Do you really think if she wasn’t one of the biggest pop stars in the world, he’d pursue the relationship? That’s not to say Britney isn’t attractive etc, but let’s be real. He’s after a career and wouldn’t get very far without Britney. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I like Sam to the best of my knowledge. But this to me wasn’t good enough. I don’t know what would have been better. And I’m not condemning him. But things need to be set straight. The need for at least some transparency is huge. This crap has gone on long enough. I mean, he’s saying we are being good fans for all this. Yet we know nothing. And everyone has a different opinion. Is he just saying our heart is in the right place? And if so, why is it in the right place? Simply because “we care”? Or because there is more than meets the eye? This **** is wild. 

I think you’re reading too much into that statement. He simply meant that he knows we all care about her and want what’s best for her, so he’s not going to attack or belittle us like Jamie and Co. did the last few years.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Do you also not forgive Britney for saying “everything was good” and that all is well during that facility stay? Maybe Britney herself told him not to say anything? She said in her court testimony she lied and said she was ok because she thought no one would believe her. And her father had the absolute power then to choose who she could see and couldn’t see. He easily could have kicked Sam out of her life. Maybe they didn’t want to jeopardize their relationship? 

Don’t try to explain this to them because they’re gonna believe what they want to believe trust me, I’ve been there SEVERAL times. It’s like talking to a brick wall, it’s never going to change and they’re gonna hang this over his head for as long as he lives. 

I 110% agree with you on everything you said, but these people are never going to change their views about Sam, even when we have proof of everything, Sam is the Devil in their eyes.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Can all these so called Britney fans knock it off already! Sam can speak if Britney is okay or not. Britney doesn’t really owe anyone an answer (even though I wish she did so that way everyone can shut up). If Sam says she’s fine, then take his word for it, she’s fine! He’s the one who’s married to her, NOT US! Like, let it go already.

Edited by johnslyfe
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block