Sam Asghari: “I don’t control Britney” (Video)

Zach F

Of course this is staged, he's trying to stop these conspiracy theories because Britney is too busy attacking everyone and everything in her path on her Instagram account. 

All of y'all expect way too much from the people in Britney's life. They are already doing so much for her as it is. Why do you expect them to sit there and allow themselves to be attacked while Britney doesn't give a damn about what they're going through? She'd rather sit there and attack a worker at Jack in the Box than clear up conspiracies because she simply doesn't give a damn about anything besides using her Instagram to attack others. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, fays1 said:

1) Responding in details and opening the subject will only bring up more questions and conspiracies no matter how clear and truthfull hes being.

2) Based on what we know about Britney, she doesnt like to respond to accusations. So maybe Britney told him to not comment on it, and did not approve him sharing details and debunking conspiracies.

3) There is no real issues or legal concerns for him or Britney to address.

4) You can even see comments here saying Sam shouldnt comment on behalf of Britney because hes not the main character in this lol

but you miss the point of this being staged. agree with the rest if this was indeed real, but I’m sorry this is staged. call me anything you want.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

but you miss the point of this being staged. agree with the rest if this was indeed real, but I’m sorry this is staged. call me anything you want.

Welcome to Hollywood. Almost everything is staged. There are machines behind people making sure that the right image is portrayed, that news gets out, celebs get talked about, rumors get cleared, etc. etc. 

Just because Britney has ignored any advice about how to handle her image doesn't mean Sam has to do the same. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Welcome to Hollywood. Almost everything is staged. There are machines behind people making sure that the right image is portrayed, that news gets out, celebs get talked about, rumors get cleared, etc. etc. 

Just because Britney has ignored any advice about how to handle her image doesn't mean Sam has to do the same. 

why stage it then? if there’s nothing to hide.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Of course this is staged, he's trying to stop these conspiracy theories because Britney is too busy attacking everyone and everything in her path on her Instagram account. 

All of y'all expect way too much from the people in Britney's life. They are already doing so much for her as it is. Why do you expect them to sit there and allow themselves to be attacked while Britney doesn't give a damn about what they're going through? She'd rather sit there and attack a worker at Jack in the Box than clear up conspiracies because she simply doesn't give a damn about anything besides using her Instagram to attack others. 

If it’s staged for that reason than he’s an idiot because the people don’t want to hear from Sam they want to hear from britney and see them together. And don’t come at me with that Britney doesn’t have to speak blah blah…that’s not my point, my point is Sam doing this just fuels the fire!

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I believe him but I wish Britney stayed at the new house she bought because of the insane security there. She wouldn't even need personal security if she stayed there but the old house she went back to seems like it has poor security and her personal security seems to not care if someone breaks in. When her car broke down not too long ago a pedestrian helped her so I don't even think she's being followed anymore but who knows for sure. Her instagram account passed through so many hands many times so we'll never know if that's her posting on there or not.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Imagine saying this while you are the first rat to appear on Sam threads and spread hate like rats do with diseases. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

User Dama Etro I sure don’t like a shady staged rat like him, I support Britney not her fame-seeking husband. 

I will never forgive him for staying silent and posting everything was good and she was doing good while she was being abused and being held in mental facility against her will. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block