That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

I watched it and disappointed by her. Not that she is questioning Sam because I think it's fair to want people to have an open mind she made it clear she isn't on either side. 

I was bummed she went after bh. Like I get she is friends with Sloan and I would agree the majority of the people here don't like her but I disagree that her stuff isn't allowed to be posted here. I've always seen her videos on here being discussed because I get annoyed by people commenting who clearly didn't watch the video. So I'm wondering where she is getting that perspective from. 

I hope Jordan reaches out and clears that up but I can get why he wouldn't want to. 

Just lots of misinformation and miscommunication. It's frustrating and when it's done at such a large scale it just easier to disconnect. I want to support bj I love how she breaks down facts but I'm erie of who she surrounds herself with. Cocky and Sloan are Jordan haters point blank period.

I know we have all had our opinions of bh recently but for me it's all about community. I make the choice to come back even if I don't always agree with what is being posted but it's MY choice. And Jordan gives us the opportunity and space to contribute to that. so I get offended on his behalf when outside people who aren't apart of that community have an opinion on that. But again it makes sense that she thinks that based on who she surrounds herself around.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Oh please. Did you even watch? If so that makes you look even more irrational than if you didn’t. She’s being very objective. 

I actually watch for 10 minutes and concluded it’s doodoo. I just think speculating any further on the subject is inappropriate and done in poor taste, but you always have people on the Internet to challenge integrity. 🤷🏽‍♂️

58 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

I actually watch for 10 minutes and concluded it’s doodoo. I just think speculating any further on the subject is inappropriate and done in poor taste, but you always have people on the Internet to challenge integrity. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Literally everyone on this forum speculates all day because that’s the only thing we can do without transparency. 

7 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Your comment wasn’t about money. It was about calling speculation inappropriate. Which everyone in this forum does.

Sure, now you know more about what’s happening in my brain than I do.

The context of exploiting Britney was what I find problematic. Yet, some of you are so obsessed with Britney that you don’t care that this has consequences and continues to feed a vicious circle around her and her husband.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block