That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

But then that's a bias against Sam. Your distrust is there, regardless of what people say, do or prove. I could understand it before Britney spoke out but I find if harder to justify since.

i agree with you but what i don't trust is that britney has ALL the information, we have seen in previous cases how she's still somewhat confused. so i worry that may be the case with some things. i do not know if she knows the whole truth.

she was gaslight for a long time so i worry she does not have a good north. but i don't think im right. i just wish we had more clarity. but then again what do i care? you know.

and yes that court statement did make me trust him way more. i agree.

i guess i just worry for her... this is difficult to say but she was messed up a lot in the past when it comes to men.

i think we just need to let her live her life and make mistakes and support her. i see your point clearly.

just making conversation.

also i love how you are so peacefully having a conversation with me. this is a true debate.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

About Sam? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

It Team CON gets their way… it will most likely head that way.

and to defend my earlier comment… it doesn’t need to be a court case (sweetie) some us want hear facts and not speculation hence why I asked.

But I get that some fans enjoy the drama 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She also said for years that marriage was the biggest mistake of her life and she would never do it again. 

I've heard several people say this and then they get married. It turns out people change their mind. 

All these people have conspiracies about Britney not being free, but then want to question her mental fitness to make her own decisions. Y'all are such blatant hypocrites who really need other interests besides Britney. Like, go read about Xtina's Latin Grammy or whatever. 

• Like 4

I think the focus on the discrepancies in stories isn’t much of anything. The part where he recalled the butterflies could be mixed with knowing he had an opportunity he wouldn’t want to miss, and then being there on set and being told he was about to meet Britney. There are so many variables. I see their point but that’s not a big find in my opinion. 

still watching…

Edit: I like how she mentioned it could be written and not a direct or even partial quote. Again, many variables. Some we probably haven’t even thought of. 

edit2: she says exactly what I was thinking before I got there in the video lol 

edit3: the me myself and I thing at the VMAs is a non-issue to me. You see her do this move on tour when she’s got a headset on. It’s part of the choreography. 

I do think the “it feels illegal” has a bit of a subliminal message. Mostly that they probably didn’t want her talking much at the show. There were some times where the band would just start while she was talking. 

edit4: even if he was initially allowed in the circle in hopes he could be a handler like it seemed her past c-ship boyfriends, Britney chose to marry him while she was free. And I’m sure some might say well she wanted to utilize her Freedom, but Britney is smart and I think she would realize if he was using her. Also, they probably wanted her to have a boyfriend. They had to give her something is what im thinking. 

I respect that she is objective and doesn’t speak in absolute s. This is how I try to be all the time. And I really like that she adds that not being convinced is not equivalent to saying it IS NOT the case (whether she’s free or not). Anyone trashing her is a troll. She’s doing the best she can trying to make sense of all this ****ery. As are most of us. The difference is you guys cant stand if people have other perspectives than you which is silly. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, halfdressed said:

I think the focus on the discrepancies in stories isn’t much of anything. The part where he recalled the butterflies could be mixed with knowing he had an opportunity he wouldn’t want to miss, and then being there on set and being told he was about to meet Britney. There are so many variables. I see their point but that’s not a big find in my opinion. 

still watching…

agree. i think she brings some facts but then also a lot of opinion. i think its till a great watch. and valid.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I have watched 10 mins but let me comment this:

1. I don't know Sam or their background BUT neither does anyone in this posts and probably, forum. So we all should be humbler since NOBODY has a dang clue who he is, what happened or not. I wouldn't judge him harshly, but I wouldn't assign him the "awesome" label either. He is a stranger whose intentions are unknown.

2. The facts we have are few but undeniable. He made it into her life in the midst of a slavery situation. If that alone doesn't make you, at least, question him a bit, I don't know what would. You really think these morons had a damn IUD inserted in her uterus against her will, but they allowed her to choose her partners and respected her privacy? HAHAHA!

3. There are sus things regarding his attitude during her stay in that facility. Since I don't have more info, I can't judge. All I can say is mmmm.

4. It is not a mystery that he is persuing a career as an actor. Being with her is leverage. I am not saying that him wanting to be an actor makes him "evil". Not at all. It is just something to consider, cause a lot of people in that situation are or would be chasing publicity and capitalizing. Aaaaand he has clearly orchestrated some of those (hi mysterious paparazzi pictures) beneficial startegies.

4. People immediately get defensive when he is questioned cause they assume questioning him is accusing Britney of being stupid. I beg to differ. Any human who grew up with that awfully tragic Spears family would struggle to choose truly loving partners. I mean, we been knew Brit has had her interesting choices. She has been abused to unimaginable extents. It would only be human to struggle with that. Now, I am not saying he is good or bad, I am just saying it would be hard for anyone under that much abuse to always choose the best option. Maybe she did but if she didn't, it doesn't make her an idiot.

where have you been all this time!!! this is it. this is it.

people can spin it however but THIS. IS. IT.

this is irrefutable.

thank you for your contribution.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

where have you been all this time!!! this is it. this is it.

people can spin it however but THIS. IS. IT.

this is irrefutable.

thank you for your contribution.

No,thank you for answering and taking the time to write such kind words.💜💜

• Love 1

My fear is that Sam doesn't want to be part of the constant scrutiny that he gets because he's Britney's husband. Luckily he seems like a guy who can handle the pressure.

Britney is free and she chooses to be with Sam. There are people who actually hurt Britney. We know them because Britney has named them herself.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I've heard several people say this and then they get married. It turns out people change their mind. 

All these people have conspiracies about Britney not being free, but then want to question her mental fitness to make her own decisions. Y'all are such blatant hypocrites who really need other interests besides Britney. Like, go read about Xtina's Latin Grammy or whatever. 

She is absolutely free and allowed to do as she pleases. That doesn’t mean i can’t think that Sam is a sketchy opportunist. I also go off of her last 2 marriages to shady men who had an agenda. There’s a clear pattern.  Grow up girl. It’s not that serious. Argue this hard for what matters. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She is absolutely free and allowed to do as she pleases. That doesn’t mean i can’t think that Sam is a sketchy opportunist. I also go off of her last 2 marriages to shady men who had an agenda. There’s a clear pattern.  Grow up girl. It’s not that serious. Argue this hard for what matters. 

"It's not that serious" 

So then why comment constantly on someone's life and spreading negative narratives about her online?

You're the one that needs to grow up instead of speculating about someone's marriage online. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block