That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

'I want the real deal, I want to get in my boyfriends car, I want to get married and have a baby" - Britney, June 23rd 2021.

Does Britney's own words not count?

they do count, the question is just how was he allowed in her life - did he play them? the answer doesnt have to be negative. its just a question that remains and its a valid question.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Sam defenders ignoring all the red flags about him

spacer.png

To be fair, I don’t hate the guy and I don’t know if I think he’s up to something, but he has done questionable stuff. Notably Meghan Markle’s dad style photo ops with the paparazzi 

also just for shizz and giggles, who can forget that time he wore a peen guard over his face as a Covid mask 😂😂😂

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's actually cringe to watch TSW continue to self-destruct and lose her bearings with each video she makes. 

this is a good video tbh, i don't know why you're dismissing it. she's commenting based on things that happened. nothing wrong. if you don't liek her dont watch her. she's not making any accusations.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yeah, but would it take to change your mind? I mean, Britney is out of the conservatorship a year, and the narrative hasn't changed.

i don't have to change my mind, sam can be a perfect guy for her and be the best supportive boyfriend... specially now that she's free and she's still with him - but that does not change the fact that the way he entered her life is odd. and some questions remain. i don't need an answer... tbh i don't care that much but i think its a valid question.

that's basically it.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

they do count, the question is just how was he allowed in her life - did he play them? the answer doesnt have to be negative. its just a question that remains and its a valid question.

They didn't see him as a threat, they saw her other partners as threats. David Lucado encouraged Britney to fight against it based on the documentaries, Jason Trawick had a more active role than we may have thought on the same basis, Charlie ebersol came from money. Sam was a younger model and fitness person with no leverage, at a time when Britney was growing in confidence, and there wasnt the same reason to rock the boat until 2019.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Midnights said:

They always let her date. They probably used it to keep Britney satisfied enough to keep working and to keep on being their cashcow.

They couldn't deny her everything cause that way, she would have nothing to live for and nothing to provide them money.

Also, her dating could work in team con's advantage. I mean, whenever a relationship ends, media and people are quick to slam the artist. The media would call Britney unstable for not being able to maintain a long relationship and that way team con won again.

So yeah, I am 100% they let Britney date for their own advantages. And since Sam was personel, he was definitely checked by Jamie and his team before he could even work with her on Slumber Party. They met on the set of the video remember, Jamie wouldn't let anyone work with Britney before signing a bunch of sh.t. as confirmed by many people.

So, Jamie literally had no reason to not let them date each other. He probably thought Sam was another puppet.

Sam probably also kept low profile on her fight to be free at first, because they both knew Jamie would end it. It wasn't until the whole freeBritney movement became popular and until the first signs were there that people actually were siding woth Britney, that Sam decided to show support. They definitely fooled Jamie.

this is pretty much waht i feel.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They didn't see him as a threat, they saw her other partners as threats. David Lucado encouraged Britney to fight against it based on the documentaries, Jason Trawick had a more active role than we may have thought on the same basis, Charlie ebersol came from money. Sam was a younger model and fitness person with no leverage, at a time when Britney was growing in confidence, and there wasnt the same reason to rock the boat until 2019.

i can see this being the case too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

i don't have to change my mind, sam can be a perfect guy for her and be the best supportive boyfriend... specially now that she's free and she's still with him - but that does not change the fact that the way he entered her life is odd. and some questions remain. i don't need an answer... tbh i don't care that much but i think its a valid question.

that's basically it.

But then that's a bias against Sam. Your distrust is there, regardless of what people say, do or prove. I could understand it before Britney spoke out but I find if harder to justify since.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block