That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

49 minutes ago, Soso said:

Some of you seem to forget Sam knew Larry before he met Britney (that’s why he was ONLY featured in that one Fifth Harmony video ) :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Can you send the receipts that Sam knew Larry? Or do y'all really think that models are cast in music videos only because they know the artist's manager? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: That's not how it works lmao

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, leviathan said:

i think is not that drastic. at least my only question about him is how was he allowed to enter her life. was it an oversight? not necessarily something bad or sinter but i agree with her. it is odd that everything else was controlled but not him.

or maybe he was? i don't know i think im just limiting myself to be on the fence, it is odd.

Team Con knew Britney was happier and more compliant with a man during the conservatorship so I'm sure they gave her the illusion of freedom in that department (they prob had a list of preselected/vetted men she could talk to). I'm sure they thought Sam was not a threat and they would just be a short fling.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

@Jordan Miller will you react to what BJ said about you? 

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised that she managed to be neutral and didn't side with BAnon. 

She’s never ever sided with banon tho…the only reason you’re shocked is because you we’re convinced by the formers moderators and the culture they promoted on this site to think small and not use your reasoning, to just assume everything is ok with Britney because they were tired of talking about it!

and those same formers mods also didn’t believe anything was wrong with Britney back in 2019 and called it a conspiracy! Makes you wonder what there agenda was…

and last but not least those same former mods apologized to me for being WRONG after Britney gave her testimony on June 23 2021

Ps. im not bullying anyone I’m speaking my truth! And no one can take that away from ME!

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Ok… but did she provide any solid evidence or is she just speculating? 

Exactly which is why I won’t watch and waste my time. Unless she’s coming with facts I don’t care for her clout chasing videos. I am appreciative of all the knowledgeable and breakdowns she did during the free Britney movement but we have zero foundation to stand on. Am I suspicious of something going on behind the scenes? Yes but I don’t know how big or small or ANYTHING.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Exactly which is why I won’t watch and waste my time. Unless she’s coming with facts I don’t care for her clout chasing videos. I am appreciative of all the knowledgeable and breakdowns she did during the free Britney movement but we have zero foundation to stand on. Am I suspicious of something going on behind the scenes? Yes but I don’t know how big or small or ANYTHING.

She does provide evidence. I implore you to watch her video.

• Love 2

I always appreciate the way BJ will repeatedly tell you when something is her opinion, when something is just her speculating and when something is actually facts. Then she repeatedly encourages you to do your own research and form your opinion. My perception is she is always very clear about all that and doesn’t seem to push any specific agenda or “conspiracy” but everyone has their own perception. I have missed a lot of things that have gone on in the beginning of this whole “free Britney” movement so I’m sure there’s a lot I just don’t know about. I like watching her content though and I wish there wasn’t all the negativity going on between the different content outlets. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She’s never ever sided with banon tho…the only reason you’re shocked is because you we’re convinced by the formers moderators and the culture they promoted on this site to think small and not use your reasoning, to just assume everything is ok with Britney because they were tired of talking about it!

and those same formers mods also didn’t believe anything was wrong with Britney back in 2019 and called it a conspiracy! Makes you wonder what there agenda was…

and last but not least those same former mods apologized to me for being WRONG after Britney gave her testimony on June 23 2021

Ps. im not bullying anyone I’m speaking my truth! And no one can take that away from ME!

I can't believe I fell for the label people on here and on Twitter put on her without giving her a chance with that video:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:I had watched some of her old stuff but fully believed she had gone off the deep end with all the hate I saw toward her. 

We really need more people like BJ in the fandom who stand up for the truth and go out of their way to research + stay neutral + analyze all sides to a situation.

The fake positivity and at times delusional approach so many of us have been taking as a fanbase by not questioning things that should be questioned isn't doing Britney any favors. 

Let's stay vigilant y'all!

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

So Sam Lutfi made a comment about Sam Asghari and I actually believe Sam Lutfi because he's been going after that family for years.  Sam Lutfi said that Sam Asghari "played out Britney's Daddy,"  which I believe.  I think Sam Asghari thought B was hot and wanted to date her and get to know her and slowly became aware of the c-ship.  B herself has stated that he's been there with her through it all.  I honestly just think that the guy played it carefully to avoid being booted from her life.  Didn't B also ask the courts to make her father stop choosing her boyfriends? 

• Like 2

To be fair Jordan isn’t the one that should’ve been called out by BJ. I’m assuming she did cause she spent hours on the phone with him and according to her defended him. 

I think she did it for that reason and that he’s the owner and founder, in regards to BJ talking about breathe heavy I think most members could agree that the narrative being forced around here wasn’t Jordan’s it was of a former aggressor!

Since that person isn’t on a power trip and locking and forcing his own thoughts down our throats, this amazing forum has been reopened to let people speak more of their minds, the new tabs help a lot too. It’s awesome to let everybody have their own opinions and be able to talk and discuss these things not everybody has to agree so kudos to Jordan for letting us be able to do that.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block