That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

5 hours ago, leviathan said:

watching now - will comment later.

questions about how sam entered her life remain. the answer is not necessarily sinister, but its a question that remains. and with that i agree.

I posted a video here a while back of a casting director talking about exactly how he entered the picture. Pretty boring actually.

Edited by kdub87
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

To be fair Jordan isn’t the one that should’ve been called out by BJ. I’m assuming she did cause she spent hours on the phone with him and according to her defended him. 

I think she did it for that reason and that he’s the owner and founder, in regards to BJ talking about breathe heavy I think most members could agree that the narrative being forced around here wasn’t Jordan’s it was of a former aggressor!

Since that person isn’t on a power trip and locking and forcing his own thoughts down our throats, this amazing forum has been reopened to let people speak more of their minds, the new tabs help a lot too. It’s awesome to let everybody have their own opinions and be able to talk and discuss these things not everybody has to agree so kudos to Jordan for letting us be able to do that.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, shya said:

but yes still there’s something I think is-off after that marriage like why they married anyways? but so be it! he doesn’t look like a guy who wants to get married and Britney just probably gets extra sometimes with that fantasy but she’s clever and experienced, 

I agree Britney probably did get caught up in the fantasy of it all and it’s very understandable that after being enslaved for 13 years that she would some sort of normalcy in her life like get married. I don’t blame Britney for getting married but we can give sam the side eye for marrying a clearly abused women who probably wasn’t thinking clearly… I’m not saying Britney shouldn’t have married sam but if he had bad intentions Britney made it very easy for him to succeed in that, and you can’t blame her. You can only blame sam…

maybe Sam really is just a nice innocent man who fell in love with Britney and did his best to make their relationship work, but optics are EVERYTHING!!! And things surrounding Sam just seem very suspect especially after Britney’s recent ig post

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Like 1
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Me rn :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I think the issue Jordan is that you played both sides of the fence you appeared to be supportive of discussion involving the free Britney movement but then you allowed a certain culture to exist on this forum that proved other wise. I’m happy that you have begun to make it right and allow exhale to be a place of free speech once again! 

• Like 3
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

@Jordan Miller will you react to what BJ said about you? 

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised that she managed to be neutral and didn't side with BAnon. 

No, no reaction yet. Even after I watch I’ll probably hold off. I’ve seen a lot of videos and comments from people over the last few months, but any time I weigh in I tend to get entangled in some kind of drama and I just want to avoid that. If and when I have something to say publicly I will. It’s worth mentioning that people in Britney’s orbit do reach out to me. I’m told by them my words hold a lot of weight, so I feel a responsibility to be more strategic and less open with my thoughts for now. 

• Like 9
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I think the issue Jordan is that you played both sides of the fence you appeared to be supportive of discussion involving the free Britney movement but then you allowed a certain culture to exist on this forum that proved other wise. I’m happy that you have begun to make it right and allow exhale to be a place of free speech once again! 

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, leviathan said:

yeah she's now making some stupid claims but so far i do agree with a single thing: it is odd she was not able to choose absolutely anything in her life, but she was allowed to chose sam. that is odd, not necessarily a huge conspiracy theory but just odd. and with that i agree.

she chose David and Charlie...Jason....idk

• Like 1
  • Leader

Just saw the video. She made a lot of points. I don’t really agree with her assessment of me. If anything, I get dragged for allowing too much free speech. Her videos are posted here all the time, I never remove them. Ever. Including this one. No one is blocked from commenting nice things about her. Even yesterday, before the video, someone photoshopped something mean about her and I said it was uncalled for. Lol literally cannot win and this is why I don’t really speak out. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Just saw the video. She made a lot of points. I don’t really agree with her assessment of me. If anything, I get dragged for allowing too much free speech. Her videos are posted here all the time, I never remove them. Ever. Including this one. No one is blocked from commenting nice things about her. Even yesterday, before the video, someone photoshopped something mean about her and I said it was uncalled for. Lol literally cannot win and this is why I don’t really speak out. 

I don’t think she was dragging you per se. I think she was calling out her frustrating experience which may have been the result of mods and not you directly. I do agree that it doesn’t seem like her videos aren’t allowed to be shared. I’ve seen them here many times. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

If it makes you feel any better SLOAN drags you too.

So one thing in common- they have You Tube as a platform but they don't have the biggest Britney Spears forum and website. A I think they are bitter and salty about that. My opinion but, all I see is a pattern of behavior for all of them.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I don’t think she was dragging you per se. I think she was calling out her frustrating experience which may have been the result of mods and not you directly. I do agree that it doesn’t seem like her videos aren’t allowed to be shared. I’ve seen them here many times. 

She dragged him, she even mentioned how SHE was always the one defending him in the Free Britney movement but he just dragged her. Boo boo (34:30-   in the video)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block