• A Little Bit Longer by Jonas Brothers
  • My World 2.0 by Justin Bieber
  • Take Me Home by 1D
  • Millenium by Backstreet Boys
  • No Strings Attached by NSYNC
  • Future Sx/Love Sounds by Justin Timberlake
Edited by princessmimi
16 hours ago, Jacolicious said:

Like A Virgin (1984), Madonna - I go back and forth with the classic and timeless Madonna. But LAV typically wins.

Same. I've come to love every song on Self-Titled, whereas Like a Virgin has Stay and Over and Over, which are meh if you ask me. However, the singles are better and some of the b-sides are simply stellar. If we consider the 10-song version with Into the Groove, then Like a Virgin is better for sure, though. There's just something about Into the Groove - it's easily one of the best pop songs of all time alongside Like a Prayer.

Edited by i sometimes sing live

Just as well to give a shout out to P!nk M!ssundaztood. Cant Take Me Home was alright but most of the songs I dont even remember what they remotely sound like and I'm a massive fan and every other album I can remember every song.. even she has said she wasbt happy with the album and the record company didnt know what to do with her and pushed her down the RnB route which she didnt want but because it was her first album she didnt have much say. But with her second album M!ssundaztood she had more say and ditched RnB for pop rock and misundaztooď  is still 22 years later a  brilliant album.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block