Has there been another female performer who’s come close to being on Britney’s level?

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

In terms of just sales, Taylor Swift has surpassed her (though yes, she has released 6-7 projects since Britney's last album)

Even if Britney puts out 6 - 7 projects, their numbers wouldn’t hold a candle next to Taylor’s. And as far as number of albums goes, they both released 9 and 10 albums respectively, so it’s a fair comparison without Britney putting out 6. - 7 more albums

• Like 1

After Britney: Lady Gaga is the only one who comes to mind. Ariana I thought was gonna take over but not anymore. 

There’s no way anyone could be bigger than Britney at her prime. Literally she was the biggest thing on Earth from 1999-2004.

If you didn’t live it you wouldn’t understand. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I was also going to say Taylor Swift, but she is in such a different lane compared to Britney. Taylor’s music focuses more on lyrics and storytelling whereas Britney has pure dance tracks that require a lot of athleticism to do. I hesitate to compare their success even though they both are pop stars. 

Let's not actas if Britney danced a lot during POM and FF. I mean, POM was fully hairfixing dancing routine. Even Taylor dances better than touching your hair every single second and Taylor can't dance so that says a lot...

Again, no shade to Britney since we know what she went through but facts are that she didn't dance great ever since afterthe Onyx tour. There's no need to glorify her dancing.

Also, musicwise doesn't mean a thing when we're talking about "levels". Numbers show Taylor outsold Britney both concert and music wise, so factually, Taylor IS greater than Britney.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Well I had some expectations with Ariana Grande, the live singing version of music entertainement but even if it was a good start, the career did not even touch the level of Primeney.

Breathin GIF by Ariana Grande

I love Ariana, but I think she was only on the same level of Prime Britney when Britney was the It Girl of fashion, and all the girls were copying her looks and dressing up as her for Halloween. And of course having the gays love right away. 

So many girls were pulling Ari’s looks when she was in her peak. (And yes I know Ariana isn’t the first to style her hair these ways but anyone would be delusional if they denied her influence in making these styles popular and synonymous with “Ariana Grande”)
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MikeHunt
10 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I love Ariana, but I think she was only on the same level of Prime Britney when Britney was the It Girl of fashion, and all the girls were copying her looks and dressing up as her for Halloween. And of course having the gays love right away. 

So many girls were pulling Ari’s looks when she was in her peak. (And yes I know Ariana isn’t the first to style her hair these ways but anyone would be delusional if they denied her influence in making these styles popular and synonymous with “Ariana Grande”)
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

She can’t even touch Frankie Grande in terms of success omg

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Moderator said:

@Slayer performance as moderator was sooo good, but she is a hasbeen now

Get a life you pathetic weirdo. I get your life must be pretty **** to be attacking me on a forum non stop. Do you literally have nothing going on in your life? I feel sorry for you.

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @GlitterRain @SlayOut please can you deal with this weirdo please, I’ve had non stop mentions from them. I’m guessing they changed their username or are a dupe.

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Get a life you pathetic weirdo. I get your life must be pretty **** to be attacking me on a forum non stop. Do you literally have nothing going on in your life? I feel sorry for you.

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @GlitterRain @SlayOut please can you deal with this weirdo please, I’ve had non stop mentions from them. I’m guessing they changed their username or are a dupe.

grave GIF

Edited by Moderator

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block