Jamie, Lynne and K-Fed met with Daphne Barak "as part of the filming and book process"

Ew! That crazy psycho obsessed b  *tch again... If L.T. and Jason Alexander would have had a kid...

I wish Rosengart could do something about her. Also I still don't understand why K-Fed didn't get sued for the videos published and recorded of Britney without her consent. It would have calm his dirty a *ss down and make him think twice before doing this kind of "projects" with that crazy psycho journalist, but since Britney's team doesn't do anything, why would he stop right? Sad!

And from aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the documentaries, Lynne chose this woman to talk... BRAVO! Again another great move from the mother of the year! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Like 1

How sad.

I guess this is humanity. It's absolutely disgusting and distespectful but thingslike this happen all the time. See this is what we need to be against of. We shouldn't be so caught up with Britney's stupid instagram posts and focus on the most minute silly things, we should focus more on how to stop this kind of behavior... Do they need another freebritney? When will they learn... smh

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I can’t wait for the whole world to slam them  and drag their *** for filth!! AGAIN!!

it's the gift that keeps on giving. they're too narcissistic to realize no one of real value is buying the bs they're still trying to sell. so they keep embarrassing themselves thinking they're embarrassing britney. they had to shop their first interview to 60 mins australia because nothing of reputable prestige would air it. who do they think is gonna take this next round of garbage? it's giving desperate 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, easy said:

it's the gift that keeps on giving. they're too narcissistic to realize no one of real value is buying the bs they're still trying to sell. so they keep embarrassing themselves thinking they're embarrassing britney. they had to shop their first interview to 60 mins australia because nothing of reputable prestige would air it. who do they think is gonna take this next round of garbage? it's giving desperate 

I’ve never seen anything like the FederSpears’s. Not even the Lohans at their worst were as horrible as these opportunistic vultures. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block