Jamie, Lynne and K-Fed met with Daphne Barak "as part of the filming and book process"

56 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Now I'm wondering who paid her legal fees :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Lynne withdrew her request. Reason unknown, but the counterargument was that she did the same as 26 human and disability rights organizations. They all petitioned for Britney to choose her own lawyer. No precedent could be set for such organizations to get back their fees just to satisfy Lynne. Lynne did not request to end the conservatorship.

To come back to the topic of Daphne Barak. I think it is important that she back peddled on the Spears after interviewing them. It's the first time, I believe, that someone from the outside and NOT in Britney's camp acknowledges that abuse was going on. It's important that a journalist who wants to control the narrative did not fall for them. 

The Federlines will have trouble keeping Kevin's complicity out of the public eye. Peddling w**d with 4 children in the house as sole profession is not a good look. An excellent photo: Jayden wore a Cookies t-shirt to an outing with his mom. Cookies is the w**d producer with whom Kevin does business. I did not know that at the time, and I bet that Britney did not know it either.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

What a nightmare for Britney. It’s like they are passively ganging up on her and yet she’s the one who was wronged. 

25 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

No they won’t! They are not even being held accountable for their actions because everything was approved by the courts. It’s all bad. There’s been nothing positive aside from her technical freedom. 

Not one will care baby :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Of course they did. Honestly this Daphne woman is starting to give Lou Taylor vibes. She's obviously obsessed with Britney, and has found a way to weave herself into her family's lives by convincing them she can help them to get what they want. Quite sinister, and interestingly I believe Daphne also had links to Ghislaine Maxwell, which says a lot about her.

Also screaming at "high end" documentary as if she isn't some cheap tabloid worker :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1

She's bad news. She's the same one behind the Amy Winehouse documentary. 

I'm surprised Shar is okay with her kids being involved in something like this. She seemed to try to keep them out of view. But they are both at least 18, so they can do whatever. 

This whole family is trash. I feel so bad for Britney. Trying to heal, but these leeches keep trying to trigger her! I hope this blows up in all of their faces!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block