Jamie, Lynne and K-Fed met with Daphne Barak "as part of the filming and book process"

I really really hope Britney gets to the mindset of 'I don't give a F about what they do or say' and just laughs at these idiots trying to make money off her. I hope she will remember soon that she is Britney Spears and that she has SO MUCH power. She can shut them up in a few moves. She is loved and supported by the public despite all the hate comments on her instagram. She only needs to hire a glam squad to do her hair and make up and get some designer outfits and she can just shut everyone up. Do the high profile interview, do the high profile documentary and tell your story. Her story will help so many people. Documentaries and Interviews will have a bigger audience, cause not a lot of people want to read a book, but everyone has a streaming service like HBO and Netflix and a documentary would help her so much.

BTW I know the part about the glam squad is shallow, but that's the world we live in. People only support you as an artist if you look perfect. Britney should play the game, because she will only gain more love, support, understanding and healing. This no longer is about rebelling, we have come to the point that she has to play it smart now or her life will go downhill.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Can’t wait for all of the empathetic and concerned fans to ignore this latest bit of news and then write essays based on TikToks why they think Britney is unwell.

If you haven’t noticed, this is for the family to make money and destabilize Britney. They’re trying to clear their name before Britney’s book and a potential trial by trying to prove the Conservatorship was needed. It appears they have so-called fans on here that are happy to amplify that message :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

They’ve also realized that as long as there is “engagement” on this site and Twitter, it will be allowed to go on, too.

34 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I really really hope Britney gets to the mindset of 'I don't give a F about what they do or say' and just laughs at these idiots trying to make money off her. I hope she will remember soon that she is Britney Spears and that she has SO MUCH power. She can shut them up in a few moves. She is loved and supported by the public despite all the hate comments on her instagram. She only needs to hire a glam squad to do her hair and make up and get some designer outfits and she can just shut everyone up. Do the high profile interview, do the high profile documentary and tell your story. Her story will help so many people. Documentaries and Interviews will have a bigger audience, cause not a lot of people want to read a book, but everyone has a streaming service like HBO and Netflix and a documentary would help her so much.

BTW I know the part about the glam squad is shallow, but that's the world we live in. People only support you as an artist if you look perfect. Britney should play the game, because she will only gain more love, support, understanding and healing. This no longer is about rebelling, we have come to the point that she has to play it smart now or her life will go downhill.

yes but she so far acted like a MOTHER, she didnt want to publicize her children struggles and lives. this is tough to do when all you want to do is to protect your children. kevin and his wife are betraying the children. true parent should honor their children privacy and right to grow up without public eye on them and especially not trashing their other parent via media. this is child abuse and im stunned this is allowed to happen without consequences (so far).

im sure all britney wishes is that she didnt procreate with him,  because this is checkmate, she is already in situation where she cant fight for her children like any other person would (non famous one)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block