Britney disables Instagram comments after wave of negativity

Cqleb

IMO celebrities- not just Britney- should either limit IG comments or shut it off. Some people/fans have no self control or respect and ruin a good thing by choosing to abuse their freedom of speech making gross, crazy & hurtful remarks on social media. There’d be a lot less drama for public figures if they’d restrict comments and never directly interact with their fans. There should be boundaries set. With that said I’m glad Britney turned off IG comments. I hope she keeps it that way. I think she’d enjoy the platform more if she’d just post and go. People can talk **** about her elsewhere.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wrote a story about this on IG

@BritneySpears disabled comments on her Instagram. @SamAsghari did the same for his most-recent posts as well after fans flooded both of their accounts with things like, 'BRITNEY IS NOT FREE,' 'WHERE IS BRITNEY?,' and 'THIS ISN'T BRITNEY POSTING.'

It's my opinion that Britney is in control of the content (photos, videos and captions) appearing on her Insta, but a small subset of energized fans, "Banon," loudly disagree.

It appears their heart is in the right place(?), but delivery is everything and right now it's absolute ****. 

What Britney is sharing may outrage you, but that doesn't grant permission to spew hatred and negativity. Stay aware and question things, sure, but it's turned into a witch hunt by some of her own loyalists.

“My goal this year is to learn to be as COMFORTABLE with people as they are with me," Britney recently said. It seems many of you are very uncomfortable and she seemingly recognizes that. It's not a mistake her account is filled with middle fingers, skin, and unsettling recollections of how unfortunate circumstances gobbled her up no thanks to her family and the state of California. 

"Offended 🤷🏼‍♀️??," said earlier this year. "Don’t watch me."

What happened to her IS offensive and now... she's returning the favor.

spacer.png

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block