Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

• Super Mods

I understand where he's coming from.

He's kinda screwed no matter what when it comes to this situation though

cause like right now if he said he doesnt like them,

then some stupid fans would protest and harass him online

but when he doesnt say anything,

those same fans BLAME HIM and say he's telling her to post them.

I feel sorry for ANYONE in Britney's life cause they'll ALWAYS be scrutinized by the GP.

• Like 1

i think what he posted was perfectly worded. He’s her husband, not her ‘yes man’ or slave, and has every right to express how he feels about her IG content. I also understand him when he says he’s not in any position to tell her what she should post after her being controlled for so many years. Even if her content makes her seem all over the place, it’s her prerogative. It’s really a lose/lose situation for him.

Also I really hope he means what he says and truly loves Britney. Cuz if he turns out being just another man using her after what she’s been through, I will personally drive myself to California and finish him off (and I don’t mean that s**ually.) 

I’m sorry but there is nothing wrong with not wanting your partners naked body to be seen by millions of people. He shouldn’t be shamed for expressing it because his view point matters too. What’s amazing though and real love is him preferring she’s not, but supporting her to do it anyway. He’s basically saying hey … I may not agree but I’m absolutely not going to stop you. You have your freedom and will back. Do with it what you want and I’ll still love you. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Brock said:

Stop. You’re overreaching. This is what makes this forum toxic!

The ignorance on here does that all by itself. Me telling someone to keep their comments respectful and reminding them of what Britney has endured is nothing compared to what some write on here about her. I will continue to remind those who I see fit. 

15 hours ago, leviathan said:

can’t you just agree to disagree and stop harassing me? it’s weird. I’ve explained myself in like 6 different ways and you just can’t let it go.

this feels extremely personal and this is not the point of this forum; you are no longer even talking about my original point. please stop replying to me. you need to learn when to stop and when to let go. it’s really weird what you are doing.

You are replying the same amount of times, if it means that much to you, you can just stop replying, although it would have been better for you if you could have defended your argument instead of just "she looks terrible" :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Now please stop harassing me, thanks.

On 12/16/2022 at 5:13 PM, devilsadvocate said:

Some **** stars say they got into the industry because they were **** by a family member and it was there way of showing control over their body and how everyone could have their body except the family the assaulted them.

I definitely think there is trauma by how her family treated her as well as the general public. Her whole career was about how she can push limits and ***uality and now she’s doing it on her own terms . I think she likes the idea that she’s cheapening the attention on her body … like nobody will care anymore … to me it kind of is similar to the head shave . An F U to the industry and a F U to her family. 

this makes all the sense in the world, I just hope she does it for that, and truth be told, seeing the look on her face in the pictures and videos, I'm not sure about that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block