Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

There's a friend of mine that likes to show herself on social media in a certain way, she talks to me about it because I don't judge her, it's HER body! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: However, her BF said to me that he's extremely uncomfortable knowing that a bunch of strangers on the internet looks at her almost naked body... He said to me: "What's on the internet, stays on the internet!" and while I understand my friend's point of view of being herself and I fully support it, I understand him too because he loves her but she kind of argue and yell at him when he talks to her about it...

With Britney and Sam, I hope they don't end up fighting over this because I honestly understand both sides, however I don't think it's healthy for the relationship fighting over some pics :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: They should both find an agreement and respect each other.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

cont: Some of you are lyinggggg if there hasn't been at least one post or two you wished Britney didn't post. One caption or two where you thought to yourselves:

blake shelton shrug GIF by The Voice

I'm so frustrated with the amount of delusion that causes fans to bully others for daring to be uncomfortable sometimes. Lately, I've begun think of her posts as more like performance art? I wonder if she does too? Imo Britney is fully aware of the reactions her posts cause for both those in her life and those online. Britney herself has said that's the point of her posts, to make people uncomfortable. So if you don't get that by now ......

kenya moore obvi GIF

I know I said this above, but I think it's cool when people choose to support and uplift Britney despite their own personal opinions rather than people who pretend everything is 100% cool so the version of Britney created in their heads doesn't change.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block