Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

People on TikTok have conspired that Sam is the one taking the pics and posting them without Britneys consent. It feels like he’s just trying to say he wouldn’t necessarily post them, but it’s Britney’s choice and nobody should be told what to do after they’ve been controlled most of their life. 

This fan base overreacts too damn much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

u know im actually tired of people being experts at mental health… the only person that really knows is that person and maybe the person around them knows second… let her express herself if not go change the channel.. since twitchs death it really made me think… i hate to bring it up but we just really dont know whats going on.

itd be sad if britney pretended to be happy or portray that. thats whats making me sad and haunting watching twitchs vidoes bc they were so happy. we really dont know.

at least britney is expressing how she truly feels to a certain extent. let her express herself. if youre gonna judge and be rude gtfo her ig p u t a . ✌🏽

• Like 4

Oh… so it has started. 
It was inevitable but I didn’t think he would crack this soon now that she is free. 

Her pictures and captions are tacky and trashy but whatever it’s her image and prerogative. 

I can see them dunzo in a year or so tbh. It’s just tough to be in a relationship with someone with a lot of trauma and baggage, especially for someone like Sam who is so young and he is focused on making his career while Britney is focused on exactly the opposite.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

That's the problem we should fix. I will never be OK with the fact that just because my breasts are bigger than men's and stand out more, I am expected to cover them up even though the bare chests of men can be a turn on for most of us women and gays/bi***uals, too. It's not something that cannot be changed. That's why I love Britney's ***** even though most of them don't really look good. I would be even happier if women were allowed to show nipples, too.

your body your choice… i dont understand how people still dont get it. if you dont like channel 8 change the damn channel. ppl are annoying

• Like 3

EVERYBODY has a different opinion on what to post on social media.
Most of you seem to not like a lot of what Britney Posts, but a lot of people seem they do.
I personally don't mind most of them.
(I don't care for social media that much tbh)

Love the fact that Sam respects Britney and let's her do whatever.

Apparently he helps take those pics anyway. That's cute lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I can see them dunzo in a year or so tbh. It’s just tough to be in a relationship with someone with a lot of trauma and baggage, especially for someone like Sam who is so young and he is focused on making his career while Britney is focused on exactly the opposite.

Well we all know that you have the ability to know everything with very little information. It's too bad that you don't share your gifts with the scientific community to help cure cancer and solve world hunger! 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well we all know that you have the ability to know everything with very little information. It's too bad that you don't share your gifts with the scientific community to help cure cancer and solve world hunger! 

It’s not hard to read a room when you are actually able to put yourself in someone else’s shoes.

You just do you sweetie… this is your profession, quoting everyone with your annoying pink world fantasy that everything is just fine and perfect. Please don’t quote me eve again, I have next to zero interest in dealing with you. Keep enjoying your pink, unhealthy, toxic positivity fighting everyone online because sadly, nowadays, the minority over the Britney drama are the blind stans like you :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block