Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

1 minute ago, hello70 said:

cont: Some of you are lyinggggg if there hasn't been at least one post or two you wished Britney didn't post. One caption or two where you thought to yourselves:

Exactly! Just because he is against it but allows her to do it either way speaks for itself..

If my bf would post that kind of pictures on the internet for other people to thirst about then yeah, I would not like it as well  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Prince Ali said:

Exactly! Just because he is against it but allows her to do it either way speaks for itself..

If my bf would post that kind of pictures on the internet for other people to thirst about then yeah, I would not like it as well  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

sam does wayyy more topless pics than britney

1 hour ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I think all the message is important. Yes it’s  true he says he doesn’t want to control her BUT at the same time admits that he would prefer that she doesn’t post some things.

Oh come on what kind of man would be Happy to see her wife naked in public? But if he respects her freedom than I think that we all can do that to.. and leave Sam alone

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

not the same at all; his are done tastefully; hers are sad to say the least.

we all loved when she showed “too much” in the past because it was done tastefully and artistically.

these pics are desperate and sad, it looks like she hasn’t showered in 3 days. it’s a high sign of depression and anger.

Are we presuming she took these pictures willingly and with the intention to post them on Instagram? We shouldn't be so quick to judge when we don't know the backstory. More importantly, Britney said during her testimony that the closest thing to her situation was s** trafficking. Maybe this is what she was referring to, among other things. We don't know when these pics were taken or when they started taking these pics of her. 

I don't know about you guys but I see sadness in her eyes. Almost as if she is being forced/ coerced to take these pics. She is a performer and she is an expert at transmitting ***ual energy and dominance. She is NOT transmitting any of that. She could have changed, but this goes against LIVE statements she has made regarding her willingness to be so ***ualized.

These pics scream s** trafficking to me, and only alienate her from her kids who would be one of the few family members who would probably fight for her if they had to (they will be 18 soon). They also degrade her public image.

If she truly posts these pictures because she wants to, then great. She is in her right to do so. I support her freedom. But we don't know this.

Essentially the same team from the conservatorship era still surrounds her now. Why do we think she is so free? Sam could very well be a puppet, enabling this behavior. Many people lie and he has lied before.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Brason said:

Just like Britney potentially rather him not posting ****tless pictures or showing up or bringing attention to his body

they are a couple but they are individuals who wants to express in their ways, maybe they should meet in the middle? Or just don't care at all

What if this is a war or game between them lol

Actually it's just a sign of a healthy, not toxic, relationship. They're still individuals and nobody gets to decide for one another. Because they are not property of their partner.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

Then why would he post it online? This is where I don’t get it. I know they probably talked about it.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Because stupid fans and conspiracists won't stop spamming his comments and dm's asking him question about Britney's Instagram and where she really is. Yes, he could just ignore that, but I also get that these comments must be super annoying for him and he wants to clarify things.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

he says "who am i to control someone that's ........" well. Literally, her husband. And it's not controlling. Any husband or even wife would not be ok with it and would probably get in a fight with their spouse over this. That's called being married. it requires, compromise or something like that... 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, madara said:

he says "who am i to control someone that's ........" well. Literally, her husband. And it's not controlling. Any husband or even wife would not be ok with it and would probably get in a fight with their spouse over this. That's called being married. it requires, compromise or something like that... 

He said she's been controlled for so long by so many people, he wants to be someone who doesn't tell her what to do. We don't know what convos they have had about it, but maybe he's decided to be the one to compromise?

I think that's an admirable thing and a sign they have a stronger relationship than some of us assumed.

Love It Awww GIF by Rosanna Pansino

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block