Sam Asghari admits he would prefer if Britney didn't post some of her racy pictures

43 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I sort of get what you're saying! Although I wouldn't use the word desperate, it feels a bit mean. But for me, it's not the n*des that make me uncomfortable, it's the vibe of the photos themselves. Ordinarily, I think n*des are great! If you got it, flaunt it!

Flaunt It Fast Track GIF by On the Beach

But her posts personally gives me a dark feeling too, not freedom, not liberation. It's hard to explain. In many of the posts her demeanor just seems off. Maybe it's the dark unwashed makeup, maybe it's the stare, maybe it's the quality, the obsession of publicly reposting and deleting multiple times a day, the captions, maybe it's everything all together? It just feels manic to me. I wonder if people with real experience with this maybe get similar vibes? 

These photos are not happening in a vacuum, they are not without context, yet so many fans try to do a simple comparison between her n*des and other celebs when it's simply not the same. I don't understand the persistence in pretending that it is.  Meanwhile, if a friend in real life RIGHT NOW posted the same exact thing in the same exact manner, we'd be calling them ASAP. 

Checking In Whats Up GIF by Yellowstone

That being said, on the other handdd, I also try to remind myself that maybe I'm just biased because of my own experience with mania and mental health struggles with me and my family. I'm not saying any of this applies to her, it just  a familiar feeling and sometimes I worry if I am projecting that onto her. Regardless, like Paris Hilton and Sam, I always try to leave hearts under all her posts and encouraging notes. In my personal experience, that's the best way to handle it.

I so wholeheartedly agree with you; every word.

1 hour ago, madara said:

he says "who am i to control someone that's ........" well. Literally, her husband. And it's not controlling. Any husband or even wife would not be ok with it and would probably get in a fight with their spouse over this. That's called being married. it requires, compromise or something like that... 

it has to come from within - it has to come from her; I think it’s great he’s compromised, major respect tbh.

he’s publicly admitting he doesn’t agree so I’m sure they’ve privately discussed it; but he can’t really force her.

3 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I think that he would prefer her not to post them is because she gets bullied and attacked for them and then he gets *****ed at because some people think the people around her should be telling her what to do.

But also at the same time, there’s people thinking him and other people are controlling her life so it’s a lose lose situation for him.

this is it EXACTLY! who would want to see their wife get bullied the way britney does for simply being a naked woman in the world? no one! he's not upset about her posting implied *****, he's upset at the reaction she gets for it, and in turn that HE gets **** for not controlling her content. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I sort of get what you're saying! Although I wouldn't use the word desperate, it feels a bit mean. But for me, it's not the n*des that make me uncomfortable, it's the vibe of the photos themselves. Ordinarily, I think n*des are great! If you got it, flaunt it!

Flaunt It Fast Track GIF by On the Beach

But her posts personally gives me a dark feeling too, not freedom, not liberation. It's hard to explain. In many of the posts her demeanor just seems off. Maybe it's the dark unwashed makeup, maybe it's the stare, maybe it's the quality, the obsession of publicly reposting and deleting multiple times a day, the captions, maybe it's everything all together? It just feels manic to me. I wonder if people with real experience with this maybe get similar vibes? 

These photos are not happening in a vacuum, they are not without context, yet so many fans try to do a simple comparison between her n*des and other celebs when it's simply not the same. I don't understand the persistence in pretending that it is.  Meanwhile, if a friend in real life RIGHT NOW posted the same exact thing in the same exact manner, we'd be calling them ASAP. 

Checking In Whats Up GIF by Yellowstone

That being said, on the other handdd, I also try to remind myself that maybe I'm just biased because of my own experience with mania and mental health struggles with me and my family. I'm not saying any of this applies to her, it just  a familiar feeling and sometimes I worry if I am projecting that onto her. Regardless, like Paris Hilton and Sam, I always try to leave hearts under all her posts and encouraging notes. In my personal experience, that's the best way to handle it.

Mte.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, hello70 said:

You guys are overreacting. You have no idea why Sam would prefer she doesn't post certain things, maybe it's because he knows how much people will bully her each time she posts something? Even IF it was because it makes him uncomfortable, what is sooo wrong with that? Many spouses or teenagers would feel the same. 

Fans are so used to YASS QUEENing everything a celeb does, you forget that real people may think differently than pure fans. Not everyone lives in a delusional fan bubble where they pretend everything is perfectly "normal" 100% of the time. 

While he can be cringe sometimes, I personally think it's cool Sam is making a conscience effort to NOT control Britney and to let her be. Isn't that we want for her in a partner? We should be happy that Britney has someone by her side who supports her REGARDLESS of how he feels about her posts. So Kudos on Sam, Britney deserves that kind of support!

Brad Pitt Oscars GIF by PBS SoCal

completely agree with you - I honestly see both sides 100% - but relationships are about commitment; why are her feelings more important than his? shouldn’t a middle point be reached?

being in a REAL relationship implies REAL compromise and commitment - should we just chose for Sam to suffer because to our eyes he’s “suffered less”?

not disagreeing with you but it’s important to consider both and not give Britney a pass because she is our fave - not that I give a single **** about Sam but he’s human too and he’s got feelings too and Britney should consider them.

at the same time mad respect towards him for being so understanding and so supportive; it’d be nice britney was as understanding and as supportive as him.

she will probably over time, maybe she just needs time. and it’s great he’s giving her that time.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, leviathan said:

not the same at all; his are done tastefully; hers are sad to say the least.

we all loved when she showed “too much” in the past because it was done tastefully and artistically.

these pics are desperate and sad, it looks like she hasn’t showered in 3 days. it’s a high sign of depression and anger.

You do realize that she was trafficked and abused for over a decade, right? Please ensure that your comments about Britney are respectful. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

well, men's naked chest is not perceived in the same way, now is it? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

That's the problem we should fix. I will never be OK with the fact that just because my breasts are bigger than men's and stand out more, I am expected to cover them up even though the bare chests of men can be a turn on for most of us women and gays/bi***uals, too. It's not something that cannot be changed. That's why I love Britney's ***** even though most of them don't really look good. I would be even happier if women were allowed to show nipples, too.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block